Hair Avant Garde/Avant Garde Practical Activity
|Avant Garde | Activity 1 | Activity 2 | Practical Activity
|Classic Look | How to Achieve | Practical Activity | Group Discussion
|Contemporary Look | How to Achieve | Practical Activity | Group Discussion
|Beauty Think Tank
|Beauty Think Tank | Activity 1 | Activity 2 | Activity 3
|Nail Art | Hand and Nail Care | Practical Activity | Group Discussion
|Cultural and Tribal
|Cultural and Tribal Styles | Activity 1
|Glamour Look | Activity 1
|Competition and Research
|Competition and Research | Challenge 1 | Challenge 2
Learners practice their design on their models or manikins head (for hair), or a person (for make-up) using their make-up resource as a guide to follow.
- Learners present their manikins heads/make-up models for inspections.
* Learners explain key points, they make suggestions, consider looking for links with questions and activities.
* Learners explain if they have had any difficulties or did creating their look follow their plan.
* Learners can explain and describe their results from the activity.
* Once they have organised a plan for their look, learners can participate as helpers in the practical session if needed.
Take pictures of your practice work which you can load into your gallery portfolio on your wiki page.