Welcome to WikiEducator
The WikiEducator is an evolving community intended for the collaborative:
- authoring and organising courseware for OERu
- planning of education projects linked with the development of free content
- development of free content on Wikieducator for e-learning
- work on building open education resources (OERs) on how to create OERs
- networking on funding proposals developed as free content
Please join us in developing free and open educational content for the world!
Get started today and register now for free wiki training.
WikiEducator is a dynamic and exciting community of educators who believe passionately that learning materials should be free and open to all. Listen to Desmond Tutu on freedom in education and check out the exciting roles in our community.
- create a WikiEducator account & get free wiki skills training (i.e., to edit wiki content) - register here for the next free Wiki Training with Facilitator Support
- help out a specific Project, create your own, or help out on our "things to do" list.
- join our discussion groups and mailing list
- join a Cluster of Interest
- keep your Country or Country News page current
- actively seek donations or contributions of learning materials - from active or retired educators
- build your network of contacts and relationships in the WikiEducator community
- tell the world - and your community about WikiEducator
- Become a WikiAmbassador ~ it's easy!!
- join our Community Forum for discussion or our Chat Service for real-time communication.
- Connect to us through our WikiEducator Facebook Group page
Talk to us ~ and share your interests
Ambedkar University Delhi is a public University with a campus-based, unitary structure with research, postgraduate and undergraduate programmes in the social sciences and the humanities.
Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University (HBMSU) has become the first OERu partner in the Middle East. Dr Mansoor Al Awar, Chancellor of the University, notes that it is a great honour for HBMSU to contribute to OERu in fulfilling its humanitarian mission to build a parallel learning universe to provide first-class, accessible and affordable education.
diversity, freedom, innovation, transparency, equality, inclusivity, empowerment, human dignity, wellbeing and sustainability.
- Comments, ideas or questions? We would love to hear from you! If you want to connect directly with a WikiEducator, please click here. Also, please be sure to visit our discussion venues.
|WikiEducator is a global community resource supported by the Open Education Resource Foundation, an independent non-profit based at Otago Polytechnic for the development of free educational content.|