Note to Instructors: Files posted on this site are in two formats: Open Office and portable document. Open Office is an open source office software suite and can be downloaded for free at http://www.openoffice.org/. To read the portable document files, download Acrobat Reader (also free) at http://get.adobe.com/reader/.
Table of Contents
Unit 1: Evolutionary Theory
Unit 2: Non-human Primates
- Classification of Living Things
- Skeletal Anatomy
- Primate Traits
- Taxonomy of the Living Primates
- Primate Ecology and Behavior
- Living Primates: Strepsirrhini
- Living Primates: Haplorrhini: New World Monkeys
- Living Primates: Haplorrhini: Old World Monkeys
- Living Primates: Haplorrhini: Apes
- Fossils and Primate Evolution
Unit 3: Human Evolution
Note to Students: There is not currently a pdf version of this open text.