(: Dear Sumeet, please edit your infobox. Click here to see step by step process of how to add information to your infobox. Thanks,--R C Sharma, PhD 12:29, 28 September 2011 (UTC) )
I am a Science Teacher working at a Govt school in Jalandhar,State Punjab in India.I have 12 years of experience in the field of Education.
B.Sc. B.Ed. MA, MCA
Teaching, Reading, Writing And giving Direction to Educational PLays.
As a teacher I enjoy my work and I am passionate about it. I have learned a lot in the field of Education and want to do so in future also.
- (: Hi, As this workshop is nearing its end now, could you decide on developing at least one free content resource licensed under a CC-BY-SA or CC-BY license which can be used by yourself (and others) on WikiEducator? With best wishes, Ramesh Sharma 3 October 2011)
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
(: Hello, Can I help you in updating your page? Pl let me know, --R C Sharma, PhD 13:15, 4 October 2011 (UTC))
(: I have added your name on the introduction page. Please click on edit and share about yourself.--Rashkath 04:56, 24 September 2011 (UTC))
(: Hi Sumeet, Greetings! Congratulations for having decided to join eL4C!...and wishing you a very interesting and worthy learning time with the eminent facilitators of our WikiEducator family! Warm regards Anil Prasad 17:30, 24 September 2011 (UTC))
- Hi, welcome to eLC51.It's great to be on this course with you. Best regards. --Godfredabledu 07:05, 25 September 2011 (UTC)
(: Hi Sumeet.Welcome to WE.--Khrachss 23:59, 25 September 2011 (UTC))
(: You may vist the page [].In your sandbox,practice wiki skills, as I am doing in Rashkath Sandbox. Explore and learn is the only way to proceed.Write on my page for any query --Rashkath 08:32, 27 September 2011 (UTC)) Welcome to eL4C51
- Hello and welcome to eL4C51, a free online Learning4Content wiki skills workshop.
- You may wish to check the schedule of the workshop, introduce yourself, and check the list of participants.
- Whenever you have the time, click on each of the above links and/or start ahead of time with the Pre-Work and Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop :-)
- Your facilitators: