|Occupation:||Microsoft (Certificed) Teacher Trainer, Skype Master Teacher|
|Other roles:||Founder: (1) Social Networking Homes (snehom)a global Parent Teachers Association|
|Nationality:||Indian Languages: English,Hindi, Malayalam|
Please register your name by clicking this link - Social Networking Homes, India. to register for the FREE AWARENESS CAMPAIGN on Learning In a Digital Age. Thank you. Sebastian Panakal, your Microsoft Master Trainer, Member of Academic Volunteers International, Founder: Women of Wiki Your Friend and Mentor==
ഓൺലൈൻ ടീച്ചറാകാം Phone: 6282260057
യോഗ്യത: 18 വയസ്സ്
വിമൺ ഓഫ് വിക്കി അംഗങ്ങൾക്ക് ജോലി ! സംസാരിച്ചാൽ പണം!
സംസാര ക്ലബ്ബിലൂടെ നിങ്ങൾക്ക് എത്ര വരുമാനം നേടാം എന്നറിയാൻ വിളിക്കുക
ഓൺലൈൻ ട്യൂഷൻ നൽകി വരുമാനം വേണ്ടവർ,
- സ്നേഹം അംഗത്വത്തിനായി അപേക്ഷിക്കുക :
ഓൺലൈൻ ട്യൂഷൻ നൽകാൻ പരിശീലനം. മൈക്രോസോഫ്റ്റ് നൽകുന്ന ഓൺലൈൻ ടീച്ചർ സർട്ടിഫിക്കറ്റ് നേടി, പച്ച മലയാളം പഠിപ്പിക്കാം.
വിദേശ മലയാളി കുട്ടികളോട് മലയാളത്തിൽ സംസാരിച്ച്, അവരെ മലയാളം സംസാരിക്കാൻ പരിശീലിപ്പിക്കുക. നിങ്ങളുടെ ബാങ്ക് അക്കൗണ്ടിൽ നേരിട്ടു ഫീസ് ലഭിക്കും.
- കാണിപ്പിള്ളി ബിസിനസ് സെന്റർ, വെണ്ണല ഹൈ സ്കൂൾ റോഡ്, വെണ്ണല
- MICROSOFT INNOVATIVE EDUCATOR EXPERTS
- HELLO LITTLE WORLD SKYPERS
- GLOBAL EDUCATION CONFERENCE
- GLOBAL TEACHER AWARD 2019 WINNERS
- GLOBAL TEACHER GARDEN TRUST
- e-Learners' Hub
- Women of Wiki
SNEHOM is a family group - members are students, their parents and family members and teachers. This is a closed group. You need to visit register for membership. This group connects regularly online, Learn English Online at The Conversation Club where students from other countries participate. This helps snehom members work as Spoken English Teachers, Online Tutors, Online Data Entry Operators, Tourism Ambassadors etc.
Responsible Tourism - SNEHOM helps village people to sell their handicraft products to tourists. The villagers - school children to mothers and grand mothers - dance and sing for tourists, collect an honorarium for promoting Kerala Tourism.
I help students, teachers, stay at home mothers and retired people share their life experiences to earn, learn and learn while they earn.
St. Mary's Public School celebrated Childrens' Day Nov 14, together with Hello Little World Skypers. School received a message from Dr. Don Thomas, a U.S. Astronaut, who has been to space Four Times! St. Mary's Public School staff and students are pioneers! They have presented at Global Education Conference 2017 already!
- As a Edupreneur, I teach them social networking using Skype. People I train, network with people all over the world and invite them to visit God's Own Country.
- Edupreneurs learn Wiki Editing skills at - eL4C, eLearning for Content. The Wiki Userpage created during this FREE ONLINE WikiEducator Training is used as their ePortfolio. WikiEducator Forum is a Professional Learning Network of educators. Collaborating with educators at WE, members grow their knowledge and lifeskills, becoming successful.
- Learners make online friends, develop their language and culture skills.
I am a [Wiki Facilitator.]
- I help you make your Digital Resume at WikiEducator
ONE MILLION JOBS and ONE MILLION TREES are my Personal Social Responsibility projects. Hello Little World Skypers support me at these projects. HLWS classrooms connect with their peers all over the world and show photographs, videos and Slideshows of their own country, working as Tourism Ambassadors. Our plan is to create ONE MILLION JOBS at God's Own Country.
Participants plant trees honoring Connected learning. This is designed towards ONE MILLION TREES.
Reciprocal Tourism benefits both parties; Tourism Ambassadors glady accept a honorarium if given. Larger benefit is that classrooms use tourism for world peace, learn from each other, develop global cultural understanding and students become responsible Digital Citizens.
I We have launched Connected Learning at Pattambi, Palghat District. II Following is our Press Meet, announcing Responsible Tourism launch at Kottayam.
- Prof. C F Joseph, International Success Motivation Trainer
- Ms. Sona Jose, UDAAT (Universal Design and Assistive Technology)
- Mr. A S Mony, Principal, Grand College, Kottayam
- Mr. Anantha Kumar Mony, Chief Technology Officer, Grand College, Kottayam
joined me at the Press Meet announcing HLWS Social Responsibility Project: One Million Jobs
My schooling was at: Edward Memorial Government Upper Primary School, St. Luiz Secondary School Santa Cruz High School
As a college student I studied at Sacred Hearts College and St. Albert's College
I have introduced Wiki and OER during 2 x 3 day workshops I conducted at three different colleges in Kerala: Sacred Hearts College, St. Peters College and St. Alberts College. About a hundred and twenty lecturers and professors of various colleges in Kerala have been introduced to "A Gift of Knowledge" project to date. As a Wiki Neighbor, I have invited the teachers to WE.
I have helped marginalized village folks to use social networking to promote international brotherhood through tourism in God's Own Country, Incredible India.
- I boosted the poor villagers' self image by developing their thinking skills: courtesy "Six Thinking Hats" method of Dr. Edward de Bono. Three minutes of focused thinking and the thinkers decided to use their social networking ability - be Tourism Ambassadors.
- I trained poor villagers to use Skype. In Kerala, people are literate and can manage to speak English. Hence, mother and daughter twosomes, online teachers and myself had Skype conference with people from UK, Germany, Japan and Australia.
- We showed scenic photographs and video clippings of Kerala and described the beauty of Gods Own Country. Rustic innocence of these simple folks captured hearts, made friends easy.
Members of eSchool's Thinking Club, villagers of Kumbalanghi Tourism Village and our overseas guests had a wonderful time. We celebrated Onam, Kerala's rustic festival. Indian Union Minister K V Thomas inaugurated the celebration. Experience is the ultimate wealth, one that cannot be taken away from you.
- Senior citizens are painfully lonely! School students reach home long before parents and have time in their hands.
- I connect these seniors with juniors using Skype, develop language and culture skills of eLearners. Improve their emotional intelligence, thanks to interaction with the senior citizens.
- I help senior citizens work online as English Language Trainers. I get people who want to Learn English, get them to pay tuition fee to seniors and the seniors work as language teachers. The Conversation Club is designed for this. Watch it at YouTube students turn teachers news clipping.
Higher Education Reach Out (HERO)
As Wiki Ambassadors, my team promote OER by campaigns and seminars: A Gift of Knowledge. School / College students are invited to use Wikis to collaborate on green projects. A Wiki project at Nirmala Higher Secondary School is championed by Darsana Joseph]. I train teachers and learners acquire Wiki skills in face to face workshops so that they can contribute to OER Wiki.
I teach Fusion Mathematics, (a combination of low-tech Vedic Mathematics and Excel Spreadsheet program) to school children combining data modelling using Excel and models based on Vedic Mathematics.
My team plan to use Wikis for direct marketing of fish. Fathers catch, mothers make ready-it-to-cook, daughters take orders and sons deliver it direct- a family business run by marginalized fishermen. The Thinking Club is to launch this wiki project. Local media highlighted our successful trial run. This video show broadcast by the local channel shows the online marketers: our mother and daughter teams in action.
PersonalBorn on 5 October 1951. After college, worked in Hotel Industry in Kerala. Executive and Management posts in Bahrain, Oman and Dubai. Established a Computer Training Centre at Cochin in 1980 and have been training students of all ages in Internet and Communication Technologies. == Photos ==
- eTeaching Train teachers to use WIKI, Web 2.0 and other inclusive technology to empower the teaching community
- eLearning Train learners to use WIKI, Web 2.0 and other inclusive technology to empower the student community
- Introducing Schools & Colleges to OER Wiki I work with my team of Wiki Ambassadors at awareness campaigns on WIKI and OER projects. I am sure, all teachers in Kerala will become WikiEducators, once they learn far reaching benefits of OER movement.
== My Sandbox ==
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
(: Hi. Open content licensing for educators (OCL4Ed) is a free micro Open Online Course (mOOC) designed for educators and students who want to learn more about open educational resources (OER), copyright, and Creative Commons licenses presented by the UNESCO-COL OER Chair network and the OERu. Register today.--Ramesh Sharma, PhD 11:17, 3 February 2014 (UTC))
(: Hello Sebastian ji: thanks, pl ask your students to enrol for the workshop. --Ramesh Sharma, PhD 12:59, 1 February 2014 (UTC))
Dear Sebastian ji,
Warm welcome to WikiBuddy certification guidance week. As an initial step you may like to read the community guidelines for WikiBuddy certification
You are already almost near WikiBuddy certification. Please practice the following as well
- Test the 'revert' feature on your user page. Please follow the instructions at http://wikieducator.org/Wikieducator_tutorial/Collaborative_Editing/Reverting
- Please add a pedagogical template on your user page. A list of pedagogical templates and tags for them are available at http://wikieducator.org/Quickstart_guide/pedagogical_templates
- Please visit two or three content pages of your choice on WikiEducator and leave comments on the content on the related discussion pages.
Anil Prasad 17:25, 22 April 2012 (UTC)
Hi Panakal, Greetings! How r u?
Hope you are enjoying the L4C in the company of our versatile and most friendly facilitators. Hope to meet you soon in WE collaborative projects.
Anil Prasad 04:44, 11 February 2010 (UTC) Alternative Teaching methods and add your comments, criticisms, more methods, or reflections. Just try it. Cheers, Phil. --Phil Bartle 10:44, 15 December 2009 (UTC)
(: Hi Sebastian - well done and welcome to WikiEducator. --dragonsinger57 20:22, 25 September 2009 (UTC)) (: Hi Sebastian. Great work so far. Keep going. Check out the "cheatsheet" which you can find under the workshop schedule on the main workshop page on WikiEducator on how to improve your page following the WikiMaster programme. Well done. Warm wishes,--Patricia 04:04, 25 September 2009 (UTC)) (: Hi Sebastian. Thanks again for coming to the Live session yesterday. It was nice to at least hear your voice. In order for you to achieve a higher level of certification, please refer here to see what it takes: WikiMaster. You could also use the 'cheatsheet' (see workshop schedule) to help you along. Bold, italic, intents bullet and links should be on your user page. Warm wishes--Patricia 21:21, 28 September 2009 (UTC)) Hi Sebastian! It's a pleasure to know you and an honor to take part in the same Workshop with you! --Teromakotero 10:47, 11 June 2010 (UTC) Hi sir....happy to here with you on this platform..enjoy have a great day..--Shijisubodh 06:39, 5 February 2011 (UTC) (: Hi Sebastian Panakal--Sebastian Panakal,I will try my best to follow your suggestions and words. I will certainly try to conduct free classes about eLearning for Content ,once I get to know everything about wiki educator .I saw the recording of Patricia Schlicht'sPatricia Schlichtclass on wiziq[Wiziq] .Yes I'm already sharing knowledge freely as you mentioned and that's an interesting proposal !Thank you for your appreciation .I would like to know more about wikieducator and want to collaborate and join in ventures it may undertake in the future regarding free education and open learning . [[Balqis[]]]) == Feedback and notes from my WikiNeighbours == *Hello Sebastian, I look forward to co-facilitating the eL4C51 workshop with you! --Bnleez 10:46, 18 September 2011 (UTC) *Hello Sabastian! If would be great to hear your experiences as to what was most beneficial to you in learning the wiki skills necessary to contribute to WE. --Benjamin Stewart 13:35, 4 August 2010 (UTC)
*Hello Sebastian! I took the liberty of adding the user page boilerplate to your user page in order to give you some ideas. Feel free to modify it to your liking (or you may remove it as well). I also encourage you all to visit the requirements of becoming a WikiApprentice 1 and WikiApprentice 2, as we are here to help you achieve these goals. Feel free to contact me directly if I can be of any assistance. --Benjamin Stewart 12:41, 21 July 2010 (UTC) *Sebastian, have you given any thought as to a project you'd like to work on? --Benjamin Stewart 16:29, 25 July 2010 (UTC) *Sebastian, you are close to becoming a certified WikiApprentice 1. Delete the sections you don't want and add some italics and subheadings. If you need any assistance, feel free to contact me or one of your facilitators for assistance. --Benjamin Stewart 23:43, 26 July 2010 (UTC) **Congratulations Sebastian, you're certified! I would recommend that you delete the sections that you do not want to use. --Benjamin Stewart 18:12, 27 July 2010 (UTC) *Hi Sebastian! Nice to know you! Greetings from Finland! --Teromakotero 20:46, 13 February 2011 (UTC)
Help to my Wiki Friend at eL4C51--Sebastian Panakal 11:27, 21 September 2011 (UTC) Hello Sir, नवरात्रि के लिए शुभकामनाएं और आशीर्वाद --Ravi limaye 16:48, 4 October 2011 (UTC)