|SANJAY KUMAR PANDAGALE|
|My work on Web||Social Philosophy of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar | Regional Institute of Education, Bhopal|
|Working with Community||Working With Community (2007-08) | Working With Community (2009-10)|
|B. Ed. II Year||Gender Issues in Education | Information Technology Literacy | Assessment for Learning II|
|M. Ed. (RIE)||Educational Statistics|
|Other Work on Net||[My Blog] | [Institute's Site] | [Google Group]|
Date & Time : 31, March 2023 02:24
"It is disgraceful to live at the cost of one's self-respect. Self-respect is the most vital factor in life. Without it, man is a cipher. To live worthily with self-respect, one has to overcome difficulties. It is out of hard and ceaseless struggle alone that one derives strength, confidence and recognition." - Dr. B. R. Ambedkar
|Employer:||Regional Institute of Education, NCERT, Bhopal|
|Occupation:||Asst. Professor in Education|
|Other roles:||State Coordinator of Maharashtra and Goa, Incharge of Educational Technology Cell, Incharge of ICT Center, Coordinator of Working With Community programme, Coordinator of EDUSAT programme, State Coordinator of Maharashtra for Research Study on SSA, Member of monitoring team for Chhattis Garh on SSA, Team member of National Achivement Surey (NAS), |
|Languages:||English, Hindi, Marathi|
- 2 About me
- 4 About my organization
- 6 Qualification
- 8 Areas of Special Interest
- 10 Teaching Experience
- 12 My Publications
- 14 M. Ed. Dissertations Supervised by me
- 16 Awards / Achievements
- 17 Featured WE: Mr. Sanjay Kumar Pandagale
- 18 WE UPE Awardee: Mr. Sanjay Kumar Pandagale
- 20 Trainings/Programmes attended by me
- 22 Projects and Web Activities
- 23 Web Resources
- 23.2 Photos
- 23.4 Contact
- 23.6 My Google Group
- 23.8 My Association with Wikieducator
- 23.10 Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
- 23.12 My Favorite Sunday Ki Pathshala from Dainik Bhaskar (Rasrang)
- 23.14 My Sandbox
Use the scroll bar on the right to see the details:
I am an Assistant Professor in Education in NCERT presently posted at Regional Institute of Education Bhopal which is a constituent unit of National Council of Educational Research and Training, New Delhi. Since last 9 years I am working here in different capacities like, State Coordinator of Maharashtra and Goa, In-charge of Educational Technology Cell, In-charge of Information and Communication Center, Coordinator of Working With Community programme and Coordinator of EDUSAT programme. State Coordinator of Maharashtra for Research Study on SSA, Member of monitoring team for Chhattis Garh on SSA, Team member of National Achivement Surey (NAS). I visited Kunming, China in 2007 to attend workshop on ICT sponsored by UNESCO Bangkok. In 2008, I attended II workshop on ICT at Brunei Darussalem.
About my organization
The Institute is located at Shyamla Hills and is 7 Kms away from both Bhopal and Habibganj railway stations and it is about 20 Kms away from Raja Bhoj Airport, Bhopal.
- B. Sc. (Electronics), M. A. (Eng), M. A. (History), M. Ed.
- NET Qualified in Education
- Pursuing Ph. D. in Education
- Certificate in IT Essentials I: PC Hardware and Software
- Certificate in IT Essentials II: Network and Operating System
Areas of Special Interest
- Educational Statistics,
- Educational Technology,
- Educational Measurement and Evaluation,
- Woman Studies,
- Educational Management.
- One year teaching experience from Vasant B.Ed. College in Nagpur, Maharashtra.
- One year teaching experience from Military School in Chikhaldara, Amravati, Maharashtra.
- Working as an Asst. Professor in Education at RIE, Bhopal since Sep. 2002.
- Besides above, I have delivered number of lectures on different topics in various in-service programmes conducted in our institute.
- Book – Complete Educational Statistics (in Marathi)
- Nature, meaning of values and strategies to nurture values through school education (Paper presented in Regional Seminar 0n Nurturing Values through School Curriculum held at RIE, Bhopal in Feb. 2003)
- Paper - Review of National Curriculum Framework : Process and Product (Published in Marathi Journal, Titled – Shikshan Samiksha.)
- Research Paper - A study of Gender Practices in daily life of parents towards their children, (Published in Hindi Journal of NCERT's publication in January 2009, Titled - Primary Shikshak.)
- Gender Issues in Education and Measures to eliminate (Paper presented in National Seminar on Role of Education to Check Cruelties on Women held at NES College of Education, Hoshangabad [M. P.] on 6th Nov. 2009)
M. Ed. Dissertations Supervised by me
|1||English||Change of medium of instruction and achievement in Mathematics- A study.|
|2||English||A study of the relative effectiveness of the programmed learning method and conventional method in the teaching of Mathematics for the students of Class VI.|
|3||English||A study of gender bias in classroom practices at elementary level.|
|4||English||The application of tools and techniques of evaluation in Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation.|
|5||Hindi||A study Language Creativity and Achievement in Hindi of Class VIII students.|
|6||Hindi||A study Hindi Language Skills of Class VII students.|
|7||Hindi||A study of attitude of class IX students towards Gender Equality.|
|8||Hindi||The effect of Educational aids on the achievement of VII standard students in Geography.|
|9||Hindi||A comparative study of Educational Achievement of Tribal Residential Schools and Zilla Parishad Schools of Chandrapur District.|
|10||English||Gender representation in Marathi language text-books of classes V to VII – A Study.|
|11||Hindi||Aadivasi, Gramin avam Shahri Ksetr ke abhibhavko ka ladkiyo ki shiksha ke prati drushtikon- Ek tulnatmak adhyayan.|
|12||Hindi||Kaksha 8 vi ke Marathi bhashi vidhyarthiyo ke Marathi bhasha lekhan ki ashudhhiyon ka adhyayan avam suzav.|
|13||Hindi||कक्षा ६ की हिंदी भाषा पाठ्यपुस्तक में प्रयुक्त तत्सम तथा तदभव शब्दों में छात्रों की उपलब्धि का परिक्षण.|
|14||Hindi||सर्व शिक्षा अभियान के अंतर्गत सतत एवं व्यापक मूल्यमापन प्रक्षिशन प्राप्त अध्यापको की सतत एवं व्यापक मूल्यमापन के प्रति समझ - एक अध्ययन.|
|15||Hindi||कंप्यूटर सहायक शिक्षण से विद्यार्थियों की निष्पत्ति पर होने वाले प्रभाव का अध्ययन.|
|16||Hindi||कक्षा आठवी के विद्यार्थियों की हिंदी भाषा में रूचि एवं योग्यता का अध्ययन.|
|17||Hindi||कक्षा आठवी के विद्यार्थियों की अधिगम शैली और उपलब्धि के बिच सम्बन्ध का अध्ययन.|
Awards / Achievements
- Awarded with Maharashtra State Government Scholarship from Std. VIII to XII.
- Open merit (81%) in SSC examination.
- Consecutive 2 years First position in general knowledge examination organized by local organization in Chandrapur district, Maharashtra.
- Third university merit in M.Ed. in Nagpur University.
- National Eligibility Test for lecturer ship qualified in Education.
- Second position in Debate competition in Hindi Pakhwada organized by Regional Institute of Education, Bhopal in 2008.
- First position in Debate competition in Hindi Pakhwada organized by Regional Institute of Education, Bhopal in 2009.
- Second position in Sulekh (Systematic Writing) competition in Hindi Pakhwada organized by Regional Institute of Education, Bhopal in 2009.
Featured WE: Mr. Sanjay Kumar Pandagale
Mr. Sanjay Kumar Pandagale is an Assistant Professor in Education in NCERT. He is presently posted at Regional Institute of Education (RIE) Bhopal which is a constituent unit of National Council of Educational Research and Training, New Delhi. Since last 7 years he is working at RIE, Bhopal in different capacities like, State Coordinator of Maharashtra and Goa, In-charge of Computer Resource Center, Co-incharge of Educational Technology Cell, Coordinator of Working With Community programme, House Adviser and Technical Person for EDUSAT programme.
He visited Kunming, China in 2007 to attend workshop on ICT sponsored by UNESCO Bangkok. In 2008, he attended II workshop on ICT at Brunei Darussalem.
Mr. Pandagale has graduated in Electronics and hold Masters' degree in English. Thereafter he has devoted his life to Education and is pursuing Ph.D. in this field. His areas of special interest are Educational Statistics, Educational Technology, Educational Measurement and Evaluation, Woman Studies and Educational Management. He also has co-facilitated two workshops on WikiEducator and is actively involved in several OER and other projects.
For more details visit: http://wikieducator.org/India/Featured_user#Featured_WE:_Mr._Sanjay_Kumar_Pandagale
WE UPE Awardee: Mr. Sanjay Kumar Pandagale
I am the fourth one from India to win this award. For details visit: http://wikieducator.org/UPE#July_2010
Trainings/Programmes attended by me
- I joined NCERT in Sep. 2002 as a Lecturer in Education at Regional Institute of Education Bhopal.
- Since then I have attended many Trainings/Seminars/Workshops, etc.
|1.||Training course on Gender Sensitization||Department of Women Studies, NIE, NCERT, New Delhi, India||NIE, NCERT, New Delhi, India||Aug-Sep 2003 (45 Days)|
|2.||Orientation course||Department of Teacher Education, NIE, NCERT , New Delhi, India||NIE, NCERT, New Delhi, India||Feb-March 2005 (21 days)|
|3.||Training course on Research||DERPP, NIE, NCERT, New Delhi, India||RIE, Bhubaneshwar, India||Dec. 2005 (5 days)|
|4.||Refresher course in Education||Academic Staff College, Nagpur University, Nagpur, India||Ad. S K Wankhade University College of Education, Nagpur, India||Jan-Feb 2007 (21 days)|
|5.||Next Generation Teachers||UNESCO, Bangkok, Thailand||Amrita University, Coimbatore, India||12-24 Sep 2007 (12 days)|
|6.||Next Generation Teachers First Regional Workshop on ICT||UNESCO, Bangkok, Thailand||Yunnan Normal University, Kunming, China||15-19 Oct 2007 (5 days)|
|7.||Next Generation Teachers Second Regional Workshop on ICT||UNESCO, Bangkok, Thailand||Brunei Darussalam University, Brunei Darussalam||12-15 May 2008 (4 days)|
|8.||Workshop on Video Script writing||CIET, NCERT, New Delhi, India||CIET, New Delhi, India||June 2008 (10 days)|
|9.||Workshop on NCERT's Vision||NCERT-TCF, New Delhi, India||Manesar, Gurgaon, New Delhi, India||19-22 April 2011 (04 days)|
|10.||Workshop on Finalization of Tools for NAS Class VIII||DEME, NCERT, New Delhi, India||CIET, New Delhi, India||08-12 August 2011 (05 days)|
Projects and Web Activities
|You can find here my web activities-
- +91-755-2522043 (O)
- +91-755-2414992 (R)
- +91-9826296282 (Mobile)
My Google Group
http://groups-beta.google.com/groups/img/3/groups_bar.gif RIE Bhopals Group Visit this Group
My Association with Wikieducator
- Co-facilitator of 32nd online training on eL4C http://www.wikieducator.org/Learning4Content/Workshops/Online_schedule/eL4C32
- Co-facilitator of 31st online training on eL4C http://www.wikieducator.org/Learning4Content/Workshops/Online_schedule/eL4C31
- Participated in eL4C http://nl.wikieducator.org/Learning4Content/Workshops/Online_schedule/eL4C23
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
Please put your words of feedback and suggestions here........
- Hello Sanjay, excellent starting, keep adding to your page. --Gladys Gahona 05:53, 4 June 2009 (UTC)
- Congratulations Sanjay, you are on your way to becoming a Wikimaster. --Gladys Gahona 17:10, 8 June 2009 (UTC)
- Hi! Thanks for your nice words.You are also doing a fantastic job , keep it up!--Yanubha 13:06, 23 June 2009 (UTC)
- Hello Sanjay. It has been great watching your page grow into this well organized and beautiful form. Excellent effort, well done.--Gita Mathur 05:53, 25 June 2009 (UTC)
- Hi!there has been a great change in your page,since the last time i visited it. great job,keep it up!--Yanubha 15:42, 10 July 2009 (UTC)
- Great user page, Sanjay. Warm wishes --Patricia 20:32, 25 September 2009 (UTC)
- wow! you are amazing! Really like the bright green pic as the header. Do you tutor stats? I need to improve my stats tutoring ability with regard to basic formulas, multiple regression and partial correlations, as examples.Char 12:30, 13 November 2009
- Very nice to have you as a fcilitator in the class. Sanjay, It is a very warm and fuzzy community. ♥ If there is any way I can help, please let me know. Come visit my user page. --Phil Bartle 21:45, 22 November 2009 (UTC)
- Alternative Teaching methods and add your comments, criticisms, more methods, or reflections. Just try it. Cheers, Phil. --Phil Bartle 10:44, 15 December 2009 (UTC)
- I am very interested in your work. I took this course so that I could start putting my course up here. Would you consider being part of my team? Phil Bartele might join us and Gladys is for sure.
So what do I want from this team. I want help getting a course in the history of art and architecture online. ahaafoundation.org has started and I suspect your skills would make it interesting to schools. MY email is email@example.com --Katherine Bolman 19:47, 18 December 2009 (UTC)
(: Congratulations Sanjay! Your page is great. Well deserved UPE.--Dr. Gita Mathur 05:40, 4 July 2010 (UTC))
(: Abhinandan Sanjay. I have been learning a lot from your page over the past few weeks and I must say the UPE is well merited.all the best...Cynthia D'Costa.--Agnes 09:30, 6 July 2010 (UTC))
(: Congratulation Sanjay. You have a nice looking user page- full of informations without looking heavy. Dr. Laxmi Narayan 01:57, 26 July 2010 (UTC)) Re: Thank you Sir, it's possible simply due to wikieducator.
- Congratulations on the UPE July 2010 award. --Kalpana Gupte 03:16, 28 July 2010 (UTC) Re: Thank you Kalpana madam.
My Favorite Sunday Ki Pathshala from Dainik Bhaskar (Rasrang)
एक और नई शुरुआत करें
ख़ुद निकाल लो या इंतजार करो
मां से छुपाओगे तो कहां जाओगे!
क्या कहा गया और क्या अर्थ था
जो डरता है वह डरता ही रहता है
भगवान खिलाए कौन-कौन खाए