7, May 2021
|India||Mumbai University||ICLEs' Motilal jhunjhunwala College Of Arts, Science and Commerce|
|Employer:||ICLEs' Motilal Jhunjhunwala College,
University of Mumbai|
|Occupation:||Associate Professor, and Head of the Department of Economics |
I am working in ICLEs Motilal Jhunjhunwala college as the Head of the Department of Economics. I have more than 30 years exp[erience in teaching at various levels including, post graduate students and MBAs.
I did B.A.(Hons) in Economics from University of Pune
M.A., M.Phil.in Economics from SNDT University
Ph.D. in "Socio-economic impact of New Towns Project on Project Affected People" under the guidance of Dr. S.K.G. Sundaram, Head,Department of Economics, SNDT University.
I have also done Post Graduate Diploma in Higher Education
Worked as Faculty Member:
- Aegis school of Management ..MBA Programme
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences , For PMIR course
- Institute of Cost and Finanacial Analyst of India University, MBA programme
- Institute of Cost and Work Acoounts
- Bachelor of Management Studies
- Chartered Acccounts: preliminary and intermediate level
- PG studies : SNDT and Mumbai University
Executive Body :
- Advisory Committee member of Samarth Shikshan Sanstha Pune
- Hon. Jt. Secretary Economics Teachers Association (ETA)
- Member of Policy Holders council of Life Insurance Corporation of India, Thane Division 2007-12
Research Papers Presented
- “Reminiscences of Literature Laureates: A study of Stratford upon Avon and Shantiniketan”: At the UGC sponsored International Seminar organized by ICLEs’ M. J. College
- “Socio-economic Impact of Urbanization on Villages in Navi Mumbai” : At the UGC sponsored National Seminar:held at K M Agarwal College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Kalyan
- “Role of Microfinance in Poverty Alleviation”:At the UGC sponsored National Seminar: organized by KBP College of Arts, Science and Commerce
- Article : “Insurance industry under GATS” in the book titled "Indian Banking & Financial Sectors Reforms" by Abhijeet Publications.
- Study Material for B.A.III and B.Com. SNDT University, Distance Education on Micro Economics and International Trade
Chaired Sessions and Resource Person
- Chairperson at International Conference on Heritage Tourism at ICLEs’ M. J. College
- Chairperson at UGC sponsored National Seminar “Role of Microfinance in Poverty Alleviation” organized by KBP College of Arts, Science and Commerce
- Chairperson at various National, State and University level examinations.
- Resource person at Workshop on Advanced Economic Theory D.G.Ruparel College,and N.E.S. Ratnam College
Organizing committee member:
- National level Workshop on Varied Perspectives of Bio-diversity.
- National Conference on Recent Trends in Physics
I like to read books, practice Calligraphy, Paper quelling Drawing and Painting during free time.
I also like listening music while I am working.
I like to travel to different places, countries.
I had been to Dubai, Thailand,
U.K. (Cardiff, Bridgend, Stat ford upon Avon, Salisbury, Stone Henge, Bath, London, Edinburgh, Perth)
Europe ( Switzerland, Colon, Paris, Rome, Florence, Venice, Amsterdam, Innsbruck, Angel burgh),
U.S. A. (Washington, Niagara, New York, Michigan, Mackinaw Island,Detroit, Lansing, Florida, Disney Land)
|Work in progress, expect frequent changes. Help and feedback is welcome. See discussion page.|
List Of Participants
- Dr Sujata Dhopte
- Asha Gala
- Dr.Sadhana Phadnis
- Jayasree Venkatachalam
- Dr.Rekha Mahadeshwar
- Gayatri Gadgil
- Hemangi Bhagwat
- Kirti Nakhare
- Saroja Ganapati
- Aggie Menezes
- K N Ghorude
- K Venkateswarlu
- Rajan Nadola
- S M Sawant
- Sanghmitra Mishra
- Smita Shukla
- Varsha Malawade
- Rohini Kelkar