|Employer:||Vidyalankar School of Information Technology, Wadala, Mumbai, India, |
|Occupation:||Principal and Head of the Department of Economics |
Today is : 29, June 2022
I am Dr.(Mrs.)Rohini Kelkar.I am teaching economics at graduation and post graduation level for last 25 years.
I did my post graduation from University of Mumbai with specialisation in International and Industrial Economics and I got first class with gold medal in Industrial Economics. I have completed my Ph. D. from IIT (Bombay) under Prof. Ramanathan.>
Principal, Vidyalankar School of Information Technology (VSIT).
International Workshops/Seminars/Conferences Attended
1. presented the paper in Sustainability Conference, organised by University of Technology, Mauritius during 5-7 January, 2009
2. presented paper in the seminar organised by Forensic Accounting and L.S.Raheja College on “Frauds” on 4th March 2010 and got the second best paper award.
3. presented paper in International Commerce and Management Conference, on emerging issues in Global Economy, organised by Commerce and Management, Department of Commerce, University of Mumbai on 1st and 2nd February, 2011 titled "Trends in FDI in India: An Analysis of Pollution Intensiveness of the manufacturing FDI in Post Reform Period"
4. presented a paper in International Conference “Building a Green Economy” organised by USSEE- United States Society for Ecological Economics – held in Michigan State University, East Lansing, USA, between 26-29th June 2011
1. Paper titled “Ten things to prevent Corruption” was published in Fraud Today -Journal of Frauds and Forensic Accounting, March 2010 issue.
2. An abstract of the paper titled “Women and Environment” was published in the seminar proceedings of the UGC sponsored national seminar organised by N.L.College, Malad, Mumbai, 2010
3. Paper titled “Linkage between Economic Growth and Environment: An Indian Experience” is published in the seminar proceedings of the National seminar organised by the Department of Commerce, SNDT University, 2010
4. An abstract for the paper titled“Scope and Prospects for Medical Tourism in India: A Case study of Super-specialty hospitals in Mumbai” was published in the seminar proceedings of UCG sponsored national seminar organised by Jhunjhunwala College, Ghatkopar, Mumbai, 2011
5. Paper published in the research journal by L.S. Raheja College “Searchlight” titled “Impact of Environmental Provisions in WTO on India”, 2010-11.
6. An abstract for the paper titled “Decomposition of Environmental Impact of Trade Liberalisation for India” is published in the conference proceedings of the International conference organised by United States Society for Ecological Economics (USSEE) in Michigan State University, East Lansing USA, between 26 and 29th June, 2011.
7. Study material for the subject of Indian Financial System, Economics Paper VI at TYBA level, was written for the Institute of Distance and Open Learning (IDOL) of University of Mumbai. 8. Study material for the subject of Research Methodology, Economics Paper VII at TYBA level, was written for the Institute of Distance and Open Learning (IDOL) of University of Mumbai.
8. Paper titled "The Linkage between Economic Growth and Environment: An Indian Experience" is published in the book "Environmental Degradation Lessons and Challeges" edited by G.Y.Shitole and Ram Sabale. (ISBN Number 978-81-89630-47-8)
List of Participants in OER Project of University of Mumbai
- Dr Sujata Dhopte
- Asha Gala
- Dr.Sadhana Phadnis
- Jayasree Venkatachalam
- Dr.Rekha Mahadeshwar
- Gayatri Gadgil
- Hemangi Bhagwat
- Kirti Nakhare
- Saroja Ganapati
- Aggie Menezes
- K N Ghorude
- K Venkateswarlu
- Rajan Nadola
- S M Sawant
- Sanghmitra Mishra
- Smita Shukla
- Varsha Malawade
- Meenakshi Narayanaswamy
- Megha Pai
- Manish Gogari
(: Dr Rohini, good work. Keep adding. OERs can enhance our face to face teaching. I am a B.Ed college lecturer from Vasai. All the best. --Agnes 15:17, 2 December 2011 (UTC))