OERu/Planning/OERu Management Committee
- To provide managerial and operational oversight over the implementation of the activities of the OERu working groups.
- To seed and implement activities as required to enable the OERu network in achieving the outcomes for which it was set up.
- To implement the decisions of the OERuMC
- To coordinate the operational activities of the OERu working groups to avoid unnecessary duplication of effort among the OERu working groups
- To represent the OERu network and liaise with organisations outside the collaboration in achieving the aims of the partnership.
- To determine operational priorities for the successful implementation of the OERu for the benefit of its partner institutions and the learners we serve
- To locate resources (funding and staff time) to assist with the implementation of OERuMC decisions.
- To inform the ongoing development of the OERu strategic plan
- To serve as forum for the exchange of ideas and OERu best practice
Conveners of the active OERu working groups
- OERu Management Committee on groups.oeru.org
- OERuMC Zoom meeting room: https://zoom.us/j/708717288
- 16.04 Meeting of the OERu Management Committee, NZST (Click on link for local time.)
|Record of 2015 meetings|