Just try it; we (your community) will support you
Today is: 18, April 2021.
GMT Time is: 22:22.
Server time is: 10:22
A variety of activities related to Teaching Learning
Participating in Seminars and workshops
- Elementary Education
- Educational Technology
- Science Education
- Teacher Education
- Population Education
- Philosophy and Sociology
- Educational Research
- Curriculum and Pedagogies
- Guidance and Counseling
- 15 papers presented at national and international Seminars
- Participated in Intel Teach Program (Essential Course) of Intel Education .
- Participated in the Orientation Programme .
- Participated in Learning4Content - 29th Online Workshop (August 24 - September 4, 2009) by Wiki Educator
- Participated in Learning4Content - 30th Online Workshop (September 21 - October 2, 2009) by Wiki Educator and user was certified a Wiki Apprentice Level 1 by Pschlicht
- Guiding P.G students for their Dissertation
- Study of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) with Reference Achievement, Progress, Shortcoming and Solution
Wiki skills workshop participant
Hi,Iam your Wiki neighbour-Pooja Tyagi
"This my draft template text ..."
Teacher sets the destiny of a Nation.
Quality teacher education will solve the present crisis of education-----------
Vision Towards Life
Arise Awake And Stop Not Till Goal Is Reached:-SwamiVivekananda
Rishikesh city of holy River Mother Ganga and Sages,known as DevBhomi (i.e.land of Gods and Godess)
Sky with clouds Rishikesh.
Teacher in Coming World/Destiny of Mankind/Where are we moving
Please add yourself to my list :
Welcome everyone in LC4 Online Workshop and Enjoy this great event
Dear Sir /Madam
I am glad to inform you that I am going to publish a edited book on Teacher Education for which I want your contribution in the form of an article/research paper/case study/action research, for which I will be highly indebted .The title may contain articles on the concerns, issues, development, suggestions, remedies, innovations, experiments in teacher Education within 15 days on below mentioned email address with references.
Main Theme “Teacher Education Issues and concerns”.
Sub-Themes § Experiments in Teacher Education § Innovations in Teacher Education § Concerns in Teacher Education, § Issues in Teacher Education § Teacher Education and Curriculum Development § Teacher Education and Distance and Open Learning § Development in Teacher Education § Challenges Ahead § Suggestions § Remedies
Submission of Abstracts and Papers Abstract, paper and other details should be provided in a soft copy in the following format: Title of the paper Name of the Author(s) along with Photograph(s) Name of the Institute Abstract of the paper (maximum 300 words) Key Words Paper (Maximum 3500 words including references) About the author (Maximum 250 words) Certificate of originality
We are also going to start a online journal and one hard bind journal on teacher education soon, your are also invited to Contribute your paper for the same.
The Paper should be E-maile at email@example.com
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
(: Hi Pooja thanks for your feedback in my page. Your page looks great!! Well done!! Rima 17:05, 29 December 2010 (UTC))
- Hi Pooja, As this workshop is nearing its end now, could you decide on developing at least one free content resource licensed under a CC-BY-SA or CC-BY license which can be used by yourself (and others) on WikiEducator? With best wishes, Ramesh Sharma 20:10, 1 November 2010 (UTC)
- Hi Pooja, Please update the information on it. From the edits it seems you could not work on your pages. Hope you are not facing any difficulty. if so, pl do let us know.Warm Wishes.--Ramesh Sharma18:15, 30 October 2010 (UTC)
(: Hi Pooja, You are very welcome to this eL4C46 Online workshop. Patricia and me are your facilitators and will help you in develop your page. Enjoy this workshop and donot hesitate to ask for help. You can leave a message on Patricia's page or my page. Warm Wishes.--Ramesh Sharma 04:08 21 October 2010 (UTC))
Facilitators - eL4C46
WikiEducator Learning4Content and Collaborative Learning: How can you make it work for you?
October 20 - November 3, 2010
- The facilitators:
- Hello Pooja! Welcome to our workshop. If I can be of any assistance, just let me know. --Benjamin Stewart 03:33, 27 September 2010 (UTC)
Welcome to eL4C45
- Your facilitators:
Greetings! How r u?
Hope you are enjoying the L4C in the company of our versatile and most friendly facilitators. Hope to meet you soon in WE collaborative projects.
Anil Prasad 04:42, 11 February 2010 (UTC)
Hi Pooja! You really have a great user page! It's a great pleasure to have you as my WikiNeighbour! Best wishes! --Teromakotero 13:00, 19 February 2010 (UTC)
(: Excellent work on your userpage, Pooja. --Nellie Deutsch 16:42, 26 December 2009 (UTC))
- Very nice to meet you in the class. WikiEducator is a very warm and comfortable community. (♥) . If there is any way I can help you, please let me know (coloured backgrounds, margins, user groups in multiple languages). Come visit my user page. Also, just to remind you, I put up a new page on which you can practice collaborating, by using your editorial skills included in this tutorial. See: Alternative Teaching methods and add your comments, criticisms, more methods, or reflections. Just try it. Cheers, Phil. --Phil Bartle 10:50, 15 December 2009 (UTC)
(: Hi Pooja. Good job so far. Please check the copyrights of the picture you uploaded. it seems copyrighted to me and cannot be uploaded here on this open forum. It has to be a photo which is free of copyrights only. I fixed two of your links. The Pooja link is empty. Warm wishes --Patricia 17:14, 4 September 2009 (UTC))
(: Dear Pooja. Well done. I have corrected the wrong indents. Check out the 'cheatsheet' under the workshop schedule of the main workshop site or in the discussion forum. This will help you further your page. I have certified you Level 1, apprentice Congratulations! Wellcone. Warm wishes.--Patricia 03:46, 25 September 2009 (UTC))
(: Dear Pooja,I changed the website url for NCERT National Council of Educational Research and Training. You have given a wrong url www.ncert.org.Warm wishes --Anitha Devi 16:51, 22 December 2009 (UTC))
(: Dear Pooja, You really have come far in this short time. Your page looks great!. Warm wishes --Patricia Schlicht 21:46, 20 January 2010 (UTC))
(: Dear Pooja, You look like someone who could really inspire me! I am a NZ teacher new to WE in the latest training... I was wondering if you would be happy to mentor me? As I look at your profile, I realise that I have a lot to learn! Clairbee 08:16, 23 January 2010 (UTC))
(: Hello Pooja. Welcome. I see that you have clear ideas what you want to place on these pages. Now lets see you fill up your page!! Savithri Singh 15:56, 23 April 2010 (UTC)))
(: Dear Pooja, We belong to the same fraternity... Teacher educators. Your SSA inputs will be an addition to my Educational Philosophy resources. Good luck with the Ph.D. Cynthia D'Costa 12:25, 9th June 2010)
||Wiki Skills & Collaborative Learning |
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Welcome to eL4C38
- Hello and welcome to eL4C38, a free online Learning4Content wiki skills workshop.
- You may wish to check the Daily Instructions for the workshop, introduce yourself, and check the list of participants.
- Whenever you have the time, click on each of the above links and/or start ahead of time with the workshop.
- Enjoy the workshop :-)
- Your facilitators:
Welcome to eL4C33
- Your facilitators:
Welcome to eL4C34
- Your facilitators: