Use of e-Mail
LET US KNOW HOW TO USE E-MAIL
- Log on to internet. Type www.google.com or www.rediff.com or www.yahoo.com.
- In the address bar type www.gmail.com You will find email details on the home page of gmail.com, rediffmail.com and yahoo.com. Click on create an account
- Follow the instructions given and create email ID for yourself.
- Send your first mail to any of the addresses you will find in the list of online facilitators.
- If you face any problem, for the time being ask any person with an email ID to be with you while you create e-mail ID for yourself.
- Once you have created an email ID you can begin your correspondence. Before that you will do well to study the web page on which you create you email. Study the page well. Click all the buttons and find out what options you have there. You will find an address list, different folders, provision for attaching files etc. You will have to find out for yourself all these. However, you can contact any of the on line facilitators for more help. That is how you start using e-mail.
| Send the Completed Activity Sheet to:
your online facilitator and mark a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
USING E MAIL
Below is a power point presentation which helps you in creating and using e mail.