We're turning the digital divide into digital dividends using free content and open networks. We hope you will join us.
The purpose of WikiEducator
|The WikiEducator is an evolving community intended for the collaborative:
- planning of education projects linked with the development of free content
- development of free content on Wikieducator for e-learning
- work on building open education resources (OERs) on how to create OERs
- networking on funding proposals developed as free content
Join us today ~ You'll be glad you did!
|Please join us in developing free and open educational content for the world!|
Get started today and register now for free wiki training.
WikiEducator is a dynamic and exciting community of educators who believe passionately that learning materials should be free and open to all. Listen to Desmond Tutu on freedom in education and check out the exciting roles in our community.
WikiEducator honours its stellar members and innovative community in different ways. We are proud of our fabulous members from all over the world and the contributions they have made to this project. The User Page Expo Award is a monthly feature maintained by Dr. Ramesh Sharma and Dr. Nellie Deutsch, to honour innovative user pages and exemplary members.
Please meet the UPE winner for October, 2014, David Leeming!
Get Involved ~ There are so many ways...
Talk to us ~ and share your interests
We will connect you with a WikiNeighbour, so you'll feel right at home, right away. Contact Us Now!
Third Meeting of OERu Partners Held
Featured OERu Partner
In the news
Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University (HBMSU) has become the first
OERu partner in the Middle East.
Dr Mansoor Al Awar, Chancellor of the University, notes that it is a great honour for HBMSU to contribute to OERu in fulfilling its humanitarian mission to build a parallel learning universe to provide first-class, accessible and affordable education.
Our community values...
diversity, freedom, innovation, transparency, equality, inclusivity, empowerment, human dignity, wellbeing and sustainability.
- Comments, ideas or questions? We would love to hear from you! If you want to connect directly with a WikiEducator, please click here. Also, please be sure to visit our discussion venues.