|consensus. When in doubt, discuss first on the talk page.|
Based on the Vision, Mission, Interim Organization Structure and Interim Business Procedures approved by the Workgroup,WOLA may take up following as its pilot initiatives on priority basis.
Draft listing of pilot initiatives
These courses will be scheduled immediately on launch of WOLA
- e Learning4Content (eL4C)
- Platform for course delivery: WikiEducator
- Technologies: Wiki, group instructions using WikiEducator Moodle
- Curriculum: WOLA may adopt the existing curriculum for e Learning4Content (eL4C)
- Open content licensing for educators (OCL4Ed)
- Platform (s) for course delivery: WikiEducator, WikiEducator Moodle
- Technologies: Wiki, WikiEducator Moodle
- Curriculum: WOLA may adopt the existing curriculum for Open content licensing for educators (OCL4Ed)
Other courses that would be taken up during the Interim Period
These courses will be developed subsequently
- Online Tutoring & Mentoring skills development programme
- Online Learning skills development programme
- Skill development programme for the use and localization of OER
- Any other course that would be decided by IA&AB
Development of open credentials
- Develop criteria for the WikiMaster typology certifications for the levels above WikiArtisan
- The Workgroup recommends that WOLA IA&AB members may now take charge by signing the online Register of WOLA IA&AB Members as stipulated in the Interim Organization Structure and Interim Business Procedure.
- IA&AB Members may also sign the online Register of WOLA Interim House of Tutors as stipulated in the Interim Organization Structure and Interim Business Procedure.
- The first meeting of the IA&AB may be scheduled from August 20, 2012 with the Chair of WikiEducator Community Council as the pro tem Chair.
- The workgroup recommends a formal online launch of the academic activities of WOLA. The first meeting of IA&AB may discuss and finalize the same.
Discussions on the draft list
- I agree with the suggestions made, also on the course selections to be offered starting with picking up the eL4C training workshops. All courses selected were extremely valued by the community. I also support teaching the use of the WE Moodle. --Patricia Schlicht 16:00, 25 July 2012 (UTC)
Please cast your votes by adding your signature using ~~~~
- Patricia Schlicht 16:02, 25 July 2012 (UTC)
- Dr. Gita Mathur 09:31, 30 July 2012 (UTC)
- Letare Hemrom 12:29, 30 July 2012 (UTC)
- Supten 05:58, 3 August 2012 (UTC)
- Pankaj 06:43, 3 August 2012 (UTC)
- Jibril Touzi 06:50, 3 August 2012 (UTC)
- Elizabeth Mbasu 09:29, 3 August 2012 (UTC)
- Anil Prasad 10:35, 3 August 2012 (UTC)
- Balqis Thaahaveettil19:52, 3 August 2012 (UTC)