My name is Tracey McLauchlin. I am working at the DEHub in Armidale, which was established in 2009 as a research consortium between the University of New England, Charles Sturt University, the University of Southern Queensland, Central Queensland University, and Massey University in New Zealand. DEHub's vision is to be recognised as a leading research hub exploring the new meaning of distance education in changing times, and to become recognised as a leader of research in distance education. I am new to both DEHub and to wikis. I am looking forward to exploring the wiki, participating in the workshops, and learning some fabulous skills. My background is in user system management and project management, so this is new and exciting for me. I look forward to interacting with the group and am excited about the challenges the workshops will present.
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
- Hello Tracey and welcome aboard! Please let me know how I can be of help :-) --Gladys Gahona C. 03:54, 21 September 2011 (UTC)
(: Hi Tracey, Greetings! Congratulations for having decided to join eL4C!...and wishing you a very interesting and worthy learning time with the eminent facilitators of our WikiEducator family! Warm regards Anil Prasad 17:06, 24 September 2011 (UTC))
- Hi, welcome to eLC51.It's great to be on this course with you. Best regards.--Godfredabledu 07:45, 25 September 2011 (UTC)
- Hello Tracey, welcome to WE. Myself K.S.Ramakrishnan, one of the co-facilitators and feel free to ask any queries regarding the WE. Warm Regards --Dr. K S Ramakrishnan 00:38, 28 September 2011 (UTC)
- (: It is indeed great to interact with an Educator like you, Do visit my page for your valueable comments--Ravi limaye 05:00, 1 October 2011 (UTC))
Welcome to eL4C51
- Hello and welcome to eL4C51, a free online Learning4Content wiki skills workshop.
- You may wish to check the schedule of the workshop, introduce yourself, and check the list of participants.
- Whenever you have the time, click on each of the above links and/or start ahead of time with the Pre-Work and Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop :-)
- Your facilitators: