|Employer:||Peet Memorial Training College|
|Languages:||Malayalam, English, Hindi|
(: Dear Tony, please edit your infobox. Click here to see step by step process of how to add information to your infobox. Thanks, --R C Sharma, PhD 12:10, 28 September 2011 (UTC))
I like to study Open Information Resources and sharing of Information in digital form, especialy in Academic libraries.
Painting, Playing football, movies...
Here is an article on Stress among academic Librarians in Kerala, India.
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
- (: Hi, As this workshop is nearing its end now, could you decide on developing at least one free content resource licensed under a CC-BY-SA or CC-BY license which can be used by yourself (and others) on WikiEducator? With best wishes, Ramesh Sharma 12:56, 3 October 2011 (UTC) )
- Hi Tony, I saw your application for Wiki Apprentice level 1 on the request page. I have added the certification to your infobox. Congratulations, well done on getting caught up. I've enjoyed looking over your page. Your WikiNeighbour, Alison Snieckus 22:01, 29 September 2011 (UTC)
(: Hello Tony, Pl start adding some content to your page. Thanks. --R C Sharma, PhD 12:02, 26 September 2011 (UTC))
I am a late comer to this, so lil bit confused. I hope I can catch up the things soon.
Re: Hello Tony, its never late in Wiki! I am happy to see that you have already uploaded your photo. Can you put it in your infobox too? Need some help, let me know. --R C Sharma, PhD 12:19, 28 September 2011 (UTC)
(: Hi Tony, You are very welcome to this eL4C51 Online workshop. I am your facilitator and will help you in develop your page. Enjoy this workshop and donot hesitate to ask for help. You can either leave a message on my user page or email me. Warm wishes.--Ramesh Sharma--R C Sharma, PhD 09:11, 23 September 2011 (UTC))
(: Hi, you are doing good work, pl keep updating information on your page. Thanks - Ramesh Sharma, PhD 13:15, 1 February 2014 (UTC))
Welcome to eL4C51
- Hello and welcome to eL4C51, a free online Learning4Content wiki skills workshop.
- You may wish to check the schedule of the workshop, introduce yourself, and check the list of participants.
- Whenever you have the time, click on each of the above links and/or start ahead of time with the Pre-Work and Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop :-)
- Your facilitators: