- 1 My Profile
- Training industry – BFSI domain
- BPO – Financial Services back office industry
- Sales – Life and General Insurance
- Content development and requirements analysis
- Design and delivery of training programs
- Team management
- Process management
- Working with international customers
- Learning ability
- Worked on UK Financial markets domain (compliance and personal finance)
- Insurance domain (content design and development)
- Manager Content with a leading Health Insurance Company, involved in analyzing the project requirement, designing customized Instructional Design material for Training Programs.
- Content Designer for a Global Talent Development Corporation. involved in developing course material for internal and external clients in BFSI sector.
- Post Graduate Diploma in E-learning (PGDEL): Pursuing PGDEL from IGNOU.
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) – Banking and Insurance from USMS, I.P. University, New Delhi
- Certificate for Financial Adviser (CeFA) & Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice (CeMAP level 2) from IFS (Institute of Financial Services, UK)
- Licenciate from Insurance Institute of India and IRDA’s Exam for Insurance Advisers.
- AMFI’s Mutual Fund (Adviser) Certificate with distinction
- Instruction Design
- Education Technology
- Social Media
- Woops - I see you have removed the sandbox link. I have put it back again... click on the link to create a new page and this is where you do the exercises for the workshop. Cheers Michael (Mverhaart 09:39, 29 September 2011 (UTC))
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
(: Hi Sunil. Welcome back to WikiEducator. You are making good progress. Keep it up. Warm wishes --Patricia Schlicht 02:30, 20 September 2011 (UTC))
(: Hi Sunil. Great start to the workshop. Will be neat to see what you learn and apply to your user page. Regards Michael (Mverhaart 11:17, 21 September 2011 (UTC)) )
Re: Hi Sunil. The Introductions helps to create a class community, please add yourself to the page otherwise you will miss out on one of the best parts of this course, connecting to and meeting others in the Wikieducator family . Cheers Michael (Mverhaart 22:20, 23 September 2011 (UTC))
(: Hi Sunil, Greetings! Congratulations for having decided to join eL4C!...and wishing you a very interesting and worthy learning time with the eminent facilitators of our WikiEducator family! Warm regards Anil Prasad 12:17, 24 September 2011 (UTC))
(: Hi Sunil. Good to see you have added yourself to the introductions page and that people have already added welcome messages too. Next they'll start to visit your user page too and leave comments. So, in the info box at the top of this page I see you have added your photos. Do you want to add some of the other details too so you can see how it works. Cheers Michael (Mverhaart 09:37, 29 September 2011 (UTC)) )
Welcome to eL4C51
- Hello and welcome to eL4C51, a free online Learning4Content wiki skills workshop.
- You may wish to check the schedule of the workshop, introduce yourself, and check the list of participants.
- Whenever you have the time, click on each of the above links and/or start ahead of time with the Pre-Work and Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop :-)
- Your facilitators: