|title = maimuna raza
|image = 80px
|topic1 = My file is save in gmail id named know
|section1 = Social Philosophy of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar | Regional Institute of Education, Bhopal
|topic2 = Working with Community
|section2 = Working With Community (2007-08) | Working With Community (2009-10)
|topic3 = B. Ed. II Year
|section3 = Gender Issues in Education | Information Technology Literacy | Assessment for Learning II
|topic4 = M. Ed. (RIE)
|section4 = Educational Statistics
|topic5 = Other Work on Net
|section5 = [My Blog] | [Institute's Site] | [Google Group]
Date & Time : 11, April 2021 16:45
"It is disgraceful to live at the cost of one's self-respect. Self-respect is the most vital factor in life. Without it, man is a cipher. To live worthily with self-respect, one has to overcome difficulties. It is out of hard and ceaseless struggle alone that one derives strength, confidence and recognition." - Dr. B. R. Ambedkar
Sanjay Kumar Pandagale
|thumb|center|Sanjay Kumar Pandagale]]
|Employer:||Regional Institute of Education, NCERT, Bhopal|
|Other roles:||State Coordinator of Maharashtra and Goa, Incharge of Educational Technology Cell, Incharge of ICT Center, Coordinator of Working With Community programme, Coordinator of EDUSAT programme, State Coordinator of Maharashtra for Research Study on SSA, Member of monitoring team for Chhattis Garh on SSA, |House Adviser, Warden.
|Languages:||English, Hindi, URDU|
|| This user is a proud|
Use the scroll bar on the right to see the details:
I am an Assistant Professor in Education in NCERT presently posted at Regional Institute of Education Bhopal which is a constituent unit of National Council of Educational Research and Training, New Delhi. Since last 9 years I am working here in different capacities like, State Coordinator of Maharashtra and Goa, In-charge of Educational Technology Cell, In-charge of Information and Communication Center, Coordinator of Working With Community programme and Coordinator of EDUSAT programme.
I visited Kunming, China in 2007 to attend workshop on ICT sponsored by UNESCO Bangkok. In 2008, I attended II workshop on ICT at Brunei Darussalem.
About my organization
Regional Institute of Education (RIE), Bhopal It is a constituent unit of NCERT, New Delhi. It's under MHRD, New Delhi. The Regional Institute of Education (RIE), Bhopal looks after teacher education and other educational requirements of the States of Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra and UTs of Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu.
The Institute is located at Shyamla Hills and is 7 Kms away from both Bhopal and Habibganj railway station and it is about 20 Kms from Raja Bhoj Airport, Bhopal.
Areas of Special Interest
- Educational Statistics,
- Educational Technology,
- Educational Measurement and Evaluation,
- Woman Studies,
- Educational Management.
- One year teaching experience from Vasant B.Ed. College in Nagpur, Maharashtra.
- One year teaching experience from Military School in Chikhaldara, Amravati, Maharashtra.
- Working as an Asst. Professor in Education at RIE, Bhopal since Sep. 2002.
- Besides above, I have delivered number of lectures on different topics in various in-service programmes conducted in our institute.
- Book – Complete Educational Statistics (in Marathi)
- Nature, meaning of values and strategies to nurture values through school education (Paper presented in Regional Seminar 0n Nurturing Values through School Curriculum held at RIE, Bhopal in Feb. 2003)
- Paper - Review of National Curriculum Framework : Process and Product (Published in Marathi Journal, Titled – Shikshan Samiksha.)
- Research Paper - A study of Gender Practices in daily life of parents towards their children, (Published in Hindi Journal of NCERT's publication in January 2009, Titled - Primary Shikshak.)
- Gender Issues in Education and Measures to eliminate (Paper presented in National Seminar on Role of Education to Check Cruelties on Women held at NES College of Education, Hoshangabad [M. P.] on 6th Nov. 2009)
M. Ed. Dissertations Supervised by me
| Sr. No.
|| Change of medium of instruction and achievement in Mathematics- A study.
|| A study of the relative effectiveness of the programmed learning method and conventional method in the teaching of Mathematics for the students of Class VI.
|| A study of gender bias in classroom practices at elementary level.
|| The application of tools and techniques of evaluation in Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation.
|| A study Language Creativity and Achievement in Hindi of Class VIII students.
|| A study Hindi Language Skills of Class VII students.
|| A study of attitude of class IX students towards Gender Equality.
|| The effect of Educational aids on the achievement of VII standard students in Geography.
|| A comparative study of Educational Achievement of Tribal Residential Schools and Zilla Parishad Schools of Chandrapur District.
|| Gender representation in Marathi language text-books of classes V to VII – A Study.
|| Aadivasi, Gramin avam Shahri Ksetr ke abhibhavko ka ladkiyo ki shiksha ke prati drushtikon- Ek tulnatmak adhyayan.
|| Kaksha 8 vi ke Marathi bhashi vidhyarthiyo ke Marathi bhasha lekhan ki ashudhhiyon ka adhyayan avam suzav.
|| कक्षा ६ की हिंदी भाषा पाठ्यपुस्तक में प्रयुक्त तत्सम तथा तदभव शब्दों में छात्रों की उपलब्धि का परिक्षण.
|| सर्व शिक्षा अभियान के अंतर्गत सतत एवं व्यापक मूल्यमापन प्रक्षिशन प्राप्त अध्यापको की सतत एवं व्यापक मूल्यमापन के प्रति समझ - एक अध्ययन.
|| कंप्यूटर सहायक शिक्षण से विद्यार्थियों की निष्पत्ति पर होने वाले प्रभाव का अध्ययन.
|| कक्षा आठवी के विद्यार्थियों की हिंदी भाषा में रूचि एवं योग्यता का अध्ययन.
|| कक्षा आठवी के विद्यार्थियों की अधिगम शैली और उपलब्धि के बिच सम्बन्ध का अध्ययन.
Awards / Achievements
- Awarded with Maharashtra State Government Scholarship from Std. VIII to XII.
- Open merit (81%) in SSC examination.
- Consecutive 2 years First position in general knowledge examination organized by local organization in Chandrapur district, Maharashtra.
- Third university merit in M.Ed. in Nagpur University.
- National Eligibility Test for lecturer ship qualified in Education.
- Second position in Debate competition in Hindi Pak