The State Of Internet Now .
Goodness of good action has relation with choice which lies in the fact that human beings are creatures with power to recognise reasons for action and to take action .
1(ownership of idea)
2(ownership of idea)
3(ownership of idea) .
Educational Goal In Digital Age .
5 things of OER universityTheory and practice on line learning21st century school teacherstatistics on internetORE news
UK edu policy&mathUnescocommonwealth]
Wiki- Neighbourhood .
Re: Thanks Dr. Gita Mathur for immediate attending my problem but it is with my photograph image which is not at poper place or being deleted. --Harbans Singh 16:44, 4 May 2011 (UTC)
Re: Dear Harbans ji, pl see your sandbox. I have tried to put them in one sequence. The code is for gallery. See the code and use it for your photo gallery. One problem I noticed is the scan of your image. You seem to scan the whole page on which your photo was placed. You may like to 'crop' the image so that the extra white space is removed. Rest you need to resize the image appropriately so that they look like of same size. Tell me if thats is what you wanted to do? --R C Sharma, PhD 17:13, 6 May 2011 (UTC)
Reply -: Ramesh ji as photo ws scanned so faced problem .It is O.K now.However I have requested another problem by e-mail about updating IN.FOBOX EDITING. I am thankful to you for immediate attending my problem.
--Harbans Singh 12:21, 7 May 2011 (UTC)
Re: Hello Harbans ji, hope that problem is solved now. I agree with suggestion of Gita ji that change in template will have its affect on all userpages. So take care. We all learn by practicing and thus Sandbox is a good place for skills development. with best wishes, --R C Sharma, PhD 14:15, 7 May 2011 (UTC)
(: Harbans do not edit the template for Infobox. This effects all other users using the same template. You need to change the photo in your infobox. Click on your photo & you will see it is small in size with a big white border. Upload a photo without a border. Yes, trying out will help you learn. --Dr. Gita Mathur 12:31, 7 May 2011 (UTC))
(: Dear Harbans ji. Welcome back to WikiEducator. It is nice to see that you are coming back for me. Glad you can make it. Feel free to contact me for help you might need with your page. You are not a Newbie anymore and now it is to reach the next level of achievement which you are not far from. Great work. Warm wishes--Patricia Schlicht 03:36, 13 September 2011 (UTC))
(: Hi Harbans, Greetings! Congratulations for having decided to join eL4C!...and wishing you a very interesting and worthy learning time with the eminent facilitators of our WikiEducator family! Warm regards Anil Prasad 03:23, 19 September 2011 (UTC))
- Hi, welcome to eLC51.It's great to be on this course with you. Best regards.--Godfredabledu 07:48, 25 September 2011 (UTC)
(: Dear Harbans, WOW! Your wiki user page is wonderful and colourful. Keep it up.--Sebastian Panakal 01:08, 28 September 2011 (UTC))
- Dear Harbns, Welcome aboard. Feel free to ask us any questions you might have to help you along. This is what we are here for. Warm wishes--Patricia Schlicht 20:13, 26 April 2011 (UTC)
- Hi Harbns, Welcome to the workshop. It is humbling to be in the workshop with an educator with 30 -Plus years under belt. I hope we gain from youir acquired experience over the years. Hope we all have a productive learning session. Best wishes--Ibrahim K. Oyekanmi 14:50, 27 April 2011 (GMT)
(: Dear Harbans ji, I hope you will enjoy this workshop and sharpen your online skills. What course you are doing from IGNOU? with best wishes, --Ramesh Sharma 21:22, 27 April 2011 (UTC))
Respected Ramesh ji --Thanks for identifying my urgent objective to sharpen my on line skill.If possible some hints are rquested.My course is Academic counselling training (on line,last year completed certificate on E-LEARNING,) I have prepared ppt "Academic counselling (session) on open education resources.Could i send this ppt at your e-mail address with the request for suggestion to improve it as relates to OER? I shall be highly obliged.
- Hi Harbans, Thanks for your message.Your page is excellent.I am finding it a bit difficult as i lack computer skills but i am gettng along.--Veena Dhume 10:06, 7 May 2011 (UTC)Veena Dhume.
- Dear Harbans. Looks like you had an interesting time working with the info box. Be careful when editing and make sure you are on the correct page. There are some very special pages called Template pages. If you see the word template in front of the page name these should not be changed as they affect many user pages. I have reset the template page you made changes on - which is the neat thing about a wiki (others can help you out). Keep on wikking and you'll become an expert. Cheers Michael (Mverhaart 12:06, 7 May 2011 (UTC))
(: Also, you may want to change the image in the info box to Harbansoo3k.jpg The one you have chosen ( Harbans Singh 001.jpg ) has a small image of you with a very large white border (which is why you appear very small) or you can upload a new version of "Harbans Singh 001.jpg" - Michael (Mverhaart 12:11, 7 May 2011 (UTC)) )
Welcome to eL4C50
- Hello and welcome to eL4C50, a free online Learning4Content wiki skills workshop.
- You may wish to check the schedule of the workshop, introduce yourself, and check the list of participants.
- Whenever you have the time, click on each of the above links and/or start ahead of time with the Pre-Work and Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop :-)
- Your facilitators:
Reply : Veena ji : you have spared time for responding my message.It has great value for my recognition. I am very thankful to you Hi Harbans I replied to your message just now on the talk page .i hope you get it.
--Harbans Singh 12:36, 7 May 2011 (UTC)
Reply :Mverhaart ji : I was unknown about these activities.You guidance is very useful for improvement.I want to edit my infobox. The file name of correct photo is harbans006k.jpg in wiki educator. I tried but no plan is working. If you have some clue I shall be thankfull to you. I regret for inconvenience.
--Harbans Singh 12:36, 7 May 2011 (UTC) Re: Good to see you have it all sorted now, Michael (Mverhaart 10:21, 9 May 2011 (UTC))
- Reply :Sorry Dr Mathur ji .It has happened for my unknown reasons .Thanks.
--Harbans Singh 12:57, 7 May 2011 (UTC)
(: Harbansji, you have a nice picture in your inbox now. No worries, it is all a part of learning. Nothing can go wrong at WikiEducator as all changes can be reverted. Nice to see your page grow as you are mastering the skills. Keep adding after the workshop also. You are welcome to leave a message in my discussion if you need help. Best wishes --Dr. Gita Mathur 14:20, 10 May 2011 (UTC))
- Dr. K S Ramakrishnan 16:27, 10 May 2011 (UTC)
Let me know your time to talk about OER in India thanks --Shijna 04:25, 23 May 2011 (UTC)
- Fill out your learning contract and sign using your wiki signature.
Learning contract text
||By signing this optional learning contract I will try to complete my training in basic wiki editing skills to achieve the status of a Wikibuddy. In return for this free training opportunity, I will give the gift of knowledge by donating or developing at least one free content resource licensed under a CC-BY-SA or CC-BY license which can be used by myself (and others) on WikiEducator.|
| Brief description of project
|| MY objective is to to spread awarness about OER . For this purpose ppt prepared . This could be the hand book for students and teachers . In e-learning on line course Open Educational Resources for School Teachers from Developing Nations, on line course completed and academic counslling training on line course as participant helping me for captioned subject..I have good time to devote it . I enjoying doing it .However guidance is requested . Scanned learning contract has been e-mailed,|
| Target date for completion
|| --Harbans Singh 15:22, 4 May 2011 (UTC)|
editor click on th</gallery> </fck:hr></fck:hr></fck:hr></fck:hr>