Post to del.icio.us
Post to Furl
Post to Magnolia
Post to Yahoo
Session 5: ePortfolios evidencing Competency - [ 30 minutes]
Session 5 - ePortfolios evidencing Competency - [ 30 minutes]
| Session 5 - Activity 1 - competencies, what are they? and why are they being used? [30 minutes]
- Self Assessment questionnaire: KeyPal 
- the competencies needed by a Teacher/Tutor to support ePortfolio Learners - KeyPal competencies 
- HR examples + importance to HR labour mobility, job definitions etc
- presentation of Europass CV competencies as a concrete simple example
- how can they be evidenced
| Session 5 - Activity 2 :creating an Action Plan
- Work in pairs. take one (or more) competencies that you think you need further personal development for.
- Discuss how you might gain this competency. Write a short entry about this in the form of an ACTION PLAN on a new page in your ePortfolio.
- set up links to this new page and test that they work
| Session 4 - Activity 3 : identifying competencies
- Competencies for ePortfolio.
- Card sort in groups.
- Sort cards into competencies required of teacher, competencies required of learner, competencies required by both.
- Rank order the cards.
- Share with other groups (one person from each group stays behind to defend group decisions whilst others move around groups).
| Session 4 - Activity 4 : adding a CV
- workshop practical: create a page in your ePortfolio that will store basic CV details
- add your details and set up and test links