Post to del.icio.us
Post to Furl
Post to Magnolia
Post to Yahoo
Session 4: The role and place of the teacher/trainer in the ePortfolio process
after this session the participant will be able to:
- describe the role of actors (teachers, trainers) supporting learning and achievements through ePortfolio process
- help the trainee acquire the key competences related to ePortfolio development in the following three aspects :
1. Related to Personal attributes;
2. Concentrating Learning;
3. Referring toTechnology in Communication
- description of roles played by the professionals in the ePortfolio process
- description of my potential role in the ePortfolio process
- recording of the discussion
- internal and external resources
| Section 4 - Activity 1
Research and summarize roles of ePortfolio actors based on Case Studies. Write portfolio entry/ blog entry...
| Section 4 - Activity 2
Discussion (on-line or face2face...) - place these roles into your context - what is feasible - compared to the cases you explored
GO SOMeWHERE ELSE
| Session 4 - Activity 2 : promoting self confidence and raising learner self-esteem
- discussion: what do students do, what do they like doing, what factors affect their self esteem
- presentation: promoting self confidence and raising learner self-esteem
| Session 4 - Activity 2 : providing learners with feedback
- task: match feedback options with scenarios
- task: design a resource that will support students who will provide other students with feedback
| Session 4 - Activity 3: Providing feedback on line
- Video by Jenny Hughes on providing feedback.
- Discussion - this video was made for adult learners. is it different with younger people and how and why? Is there anything different about on-line feedback in e-Portfolio?
- In pairs. Take one e-Portfolio entry by someone else in the group. Provide feedback on this entry.