Updated for current featured Online Workshop: eL4C22
PRE-WORK - GETTING STARTED
- Developing Categories
- add categories
- link to category pages
- categorize categories
- move categories
Collaborative Team Effort
- Sharing the Editing
- Sharing and Editing Videos
- Recent Changes
- Differences and History - Comparing changes to pages
- Reverting - Reverting back to a previous page
Creating Your User Page
- Please submit your User Name after reading the instructions.
- Create your User Page (hyperlinked to your User Name)
Pedagogical templates are used when authoring teaching content in WikiEducator. A number of templates are predesigned to save you time with more complex layouts required of instructional materials. They include a range of "instructional devices" or subelements of a content page and are usually signified by an icon. For example: http://www.wikieducator.org/Quickstart_guide/pedagogical_templates
- Tutorial 9 on Creating and Using Pedagogical Templates.
- Insert at least one pedagogical template on your user page, this will be required later for your certification as a Wikibuddy.
New Page(s): How to Create Them
Policies and guidelines
- WikiEducator policies
- Using WikiEducator
- WikiEducator Skills Certification Policy
- Certification: WikiMaster-WikiBuddy-WikiApprentice Requirements
Steps for adding COLOURS to your Page (taken from Gita Mathur)
- Put in text on your page
- Decide which set of words you want to colour
- Add < FONT COLOR = "Green" > that is a less than sign followed by FONT COLOR then equal to symbol,name of the colour within double codes then add symbol for greater than.(Do not leave space between any symbols)in front of the text to be coloured.
- At the end of the text put the same syntax with the original colour name, otherwise all the text beyond this point will get the new colour.
- Example:I find colours very fascinating.....this page will echo my love for colours
- Click on the edit button above this section and look at the syntax I have used in the line above.
- Normal colour names work but for names of more shades see the weblink I have mentioned above.