Best way to learn swimming is by jumping in. Testing the water with your toes will never make you an ace swimmer. This is where you start. Be bold. Press the edit button and let the world know your profile.
(: Dear Wiliamson, please edit your infobox. Click here to see step by step process of how to add information to your infobox. Thanks,--R C Sharma, PhD 12:37, 28 September 2011 (UTC) )
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
- (: Hi, As this workshop is nearing its end now, could you decide on developing at least one free content resource licensed under a CC-BY-SA or CC-BY license which can be used by yourself (and others) on WikiEducator? With best wishes, --R C Sharma, PhD 13:04, 3 October 2011 (UTC) )
- (: Hi, Williamson, if you need support to get started, please contact me. You may email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will help you network with your classmates and we can have a very good time learning from each other. --Sebastian Panakal 16:13, 3 October 2011 (UTC))
Welcome to eL4C51
- Hello and welcome to eL4C51, a free online Learning4Content wiki skills workshop.
- You may wish to check the schedule of the workshop, introduce yourself, and check the list of participants.
- Whenever you have the time, click on each of the above links and/or start ahead of time with the Pre-Work and Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop :-)
- Your facilitators:
Hi Williamson, I have sent you an email and added you as my Gmail contact to help us learn from each other as you master your Wiki skills.--Sebastian Panakal 08:36, 18 September 2011 (UTC)