Ph.D. Education. 1999. University of the West Indies, St.Augustine. Trinidad and Tobago.
M.Phil. 1989. University of the West Indies, St. Augustine. Trinidad and Tobago
M.Ed. 1982 Towson University. Md. USA.
Social and Emotional Learning, Emotional Development, Creating emotionally safe environments in the classroom, Emotional Intelligence - for teachers and parents.
Social and Emotional Learning as a whole school project. An on-going project for the past two years at a primary school in Trinidad.
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
(: Dear Colleague, greetings. Thanks for your inputs to this workshop. The report is available [here]. I will be happy to be of any assistance in future too. With best wishes, --R C Sharma, PhD 21:01, 22 May 2011 (UTC))
- Dear Marilyn. Welcome to WikiEducator. Even in a business setting, a Wiki can be extremely useful, so I hope you will find a lot of good ideas to use. Welcome aboard. Warm wishes --Patricia Schlicht 19:54, 26 April 2011 (UTC)
- Hi Marilyn. A big Welcome to WE. Welcome onboard. Great to have people from such diverse backgrounds in this collaborative effort. Hope you have an interesting learning experience. Best wishes --Ibrahim K. Oyekanmi 19:21, 27 April 2011 (GMT)
(: Hi Marilyn, You are very welcome to this eL4C50 Online workshop. Patricia Schlicht, Gita Mathur, Micheal Verhaart and me are your facilitators and will help you in develop your page. Enjoy this workshop and donot hesitate to ask for help. You can either leave a message on our user pages or email us. Warm Wishes.--Ramesh Sharma 21:42, 27 April 2011 (UTC))
- Dear Marilyn. Good to see you have made a start on your personal page. Its a neat place to try out things and I like to keep all my wikieducator links here also, so they can be found easily when I login to Wikieducator - Michael (Mverhaart 10:38, 1 May 2011 (UTC))
Welcome to eL4C50
- Hello and welcome to eL4C50, a free online Learning4Content wiki skills workshop.
- You may wish to check the schedule of the workshop, introduce yourself, and check the list of participants.
- Whenever you have the time, click on each of the above links and/or start ahead of time with the Pre-Work and Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop :-)
- Your facilitators:
Thank you Patricia. I look forward to the experience
- Fill out your learning contract and sign using your wiki signature.
Learning contract text
||By signing this optional learning contract I will try to complete my training in basic wiki editing skills to achieve the status of a Wikibuddy. In return for this free training opportunity, I will give the gift of knowledge by donating or developing at least one free content resource licensed under a CC-BY-SA or CC-BY license which can be used by myself (and others) on WikiEducator.|
| Brief description of project
|| <Enter a brief description of the content resource or WikiEducator project you would like to work on here>|
| Target date for completion
|| <Specify the target date for completion --- you choose the date which can be after the completion of this workshop>.|
|| <Login and with the rich text editor click on the "Insert signature" button above: .>|