|Employer:||University of Trinidad and Tobago|
|Country:||Trinidad & Tobago|
I am a Spanish Educator who has enjoyed living in Trinidad and Tobago for over eight years.
In the past I taught at The University of the West Indies, and currently I am a Senior Instructor at the University of Trinidad and Tobago. I am the coordinator of the subject Spanish for Primary School in the Bachelor of Education at the School for Studies in Learning Cognition and Education.
Professional Development interest
My areas of research are:
- methodology of Spanish as a foreign language in the Primary School,
- application of the information technology in the teaching and learning of Spanish as a foreign language in Primary School.
Personally I love hiking, and any outdoors activity. As well I like music in most of its cultural expressions. So Trinidad is a great place to enjoy my passions.:
- Nature: Beaches, Rivers, Waterfalls,Mountains, Mud volcanoes
Notes from my WikiNeighbours
- Hi Esperanza, I've been working on subcategorising all of the category pages related to countries into the main category: Category:Countries. The collection is very impressive.
- In collecting all of these pages, I came across two categories for Trinidad and Tobago:
- We would like to have only one main category for each country, so that all of the members and resources related to a country can be collected in one place.
- In talking with others from Trinidad and Tobago, the thought is to keep Category:Republic_of_Trinidad_&_Tobago, moving all of the pages linked to the other category into this one. This would mean changing the category on this (your user) page.
- If you have any thoughts on this change please include them as a reply to this discussion post.
- Thanks so much, --Alison Snieckus 19:09, 24 June 2010 (UTC)