My Learning Contract Project
A handout or worksheet to support classroom teaching
I am a primary school teacher and would be pleased to share as well as invite comments from other wikifriends on my work. Actually I want to prepare a lesson plan for a standard five class in History/Geography. Of course, I would also prepare a handout containing further notes on a particular topic, for example "the activities of corsairs during french rule in the Indian Ocean." I shall be delighted to make other primary teachers from the wiki family how it works. I would be more pleased if I could get suggestions to improve on. thax.--Prema leckraz 18:06, 12 November 2009 (UTC)
- Bonjour from France,
I am very interested in using student generated pictures for telling their own stories, either about the reality of their lives, or invented stories. This is for a Comenius partnership project. I'll share more about it when it's ready! I hope to post examples of my students'stories next month.--Denise Barstow-Girel "Be the person you admire." 10:02, 29 October 2009 (UTC)
- Salut de la Nouvelle Zelande! Have you tried using 5 card flickr - http://web.nmc.org/5cardstory/flickr.php - it is a really good way of getting students to be creative and then publish their work. The pictures are randomly generated and then the students work out a story to go with them.--Robeanne 07:12, 1 November 2009 (UTC)
- I was thinking about adding something( Notes, Questions and Answers) in the Wikibooks, chemistry section. I found that there were only a few chapters which had been filled and I wanted to bring my contribution to this part. I was wondering if that was possible.
Does it matter if it is more than 1hr? --Nimla Philippe 07:08, 29 October 2009 (UTC)
- Re: Would you please add the URL for the Wikibooks resource? --Gladys Gahona C. 07:19, 29 October 2009 (UTC)
Katherine Bolman from Honolulu I am new to wikieducator and want to learn how to contribute.
- I would really like to discuss on the impact of wikis on education.--Sreechaye 21:55, 28 October 2009 (UTC)
- I would like to add my contribution to the Literature section. Given that I teach Literature in English so I would like to include criticisms and essays related to some books. --Soobhadrah Bokhoree 00:26, 30 October 2009 (UTC)
*How to critically analyse research articles to design your own 4th year project proposal--Char, Australia, 06/11/09
I am thinking of writing an article on how to promote student to study Hindi language as a subject. But I don’t know where to write this article in wikibook. Please guide me! From: Deepa
A professional development resource for educators or trainers
- I am interested in creating some sort of resource to help teachers embed Technology into their teaching - I am using a VLE called Ultranet at the moment in my school and have already started on a document but I would like to develop it further wuth emphasis on the Social networking side of it, i.e. blogs, wikis, podcasts etc --Robeanne 03:20, 1 November 2009 (UTC)
- I would like to create a professional development resource on how to use wikis in teaching/learning and training for rwandan teachers and trainers.
--Rwagasana 16:27, 29 October 2009 (UTC)
A workshop resource
A subsection for a free textbook resource or handbook
A unit or section for a distance education study guide
- I would like to develop a learning resource on chikungunya infection as I work in this field and have some publications as well.
This is an emerging infection. --Smita 03:57, 29 October 2009 (UTC)
Other, please specify
I am wrapping my mind around a few topics. Need to do some more reading on OER's before a finalise my decision. --Hylton 07:02, 3 November 2009 (UTC)
- I will like to add one chapter to the wikibook, is it a good idea?--Gino 17:05, 28 October 2009 (UTC)
- I want to collaborate in the translation of wiki tutorials and directions to Spanish. Have a good day everybody! :-)--Lucia Tono 11:45, 29 October 2009 (UTC)
- I want to translate L4C Tutorial 1 in French. Is this ok? --Georges Gracieuse (Skype: Georgies 444) 19:07, 31 October 2009 (UTC)
--Chrisgun 12:35, 1 November 2009 (UTC)
EI have many things on my mind and I have not yet decided which topic I will introduce. It might be a
topic on human values or in computing for form 6 student. Give me some more time
I am not yet sure about my contribution. As I am an English teacher I think the best that I can do is to contribute critical reflections on some of the texts that I teach.--Rohith 04:50, 2 November 2009 (UTC)