|Occupation:||Human Resources Professional|
|Other roles:||English-French Translator|
Human Resources Professional having worked in various industries both in Mauritius and in Canada
As a results-oriented professional, with experience in designing and implementing systems and processes to improve organizational effectiveness, employee performance, and customer satisfaction; I am acknowledged for my ability to analyze situations, identify core problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and make recommendations.
Some of my core competencies as they relate to the requirements for Human Resources Management include:
- Experience in designing, developing, and delivering training workshops
- Ability to successfully create and implement learning and development solutions for organizations
- Ability to support effectively internal and external clients to take a more strategic and holistic approach to learning and development
- Strong group facilitation skills to train adult learners
- Master of Arts in Human Resources Management, Middlesex University Business School (London, UK)
- Maitrise Es Sciences Sociales, Institut Catholique de Paris (Paris, France)
- Master of Philosophy, Jnana Deepa Vidyapeeth, Papal Institut of Philosophy & Religion (Pune, India)
In addition I am a CHRP Candidate (awaiting the NPPA results in december 2009 to get my full designation) and a Graduate Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD).
My main field of interest is learning and development. I have conducted courses and workshops for adults on leadership development both in-class and on-site. I am now interested to develop my skills in e-learning.
I'm interested in volunteer works, reading, photography, travelling, philosophy and spirituality
My Wiki Projects
WikiEmbassador, WikiNeighbour, WikiBuddy,Wiki Artisan,WikiTrainer
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
- Way to go George! I very much enjoyed reading your reflection. Please let me know if I can be of any help. --Gladys Gahona C. 19:31, 28 October 2009 (UTC)
- (: Hi Georges, you have come far in such a short time. I commend you. You are on your way to becoming a skilled WikiMaster). Cheers, --Patricia Schlicht 02:12, 29 October 2009 (UTC)
- Hi Gladys and Patricia thank for your feedback. I'm enjoying this workshop and discovering a new world. I'll definitely turn to you when i need help. Cheers--Georges Gracieuse (Skype: Georgies 444) 20:42, 31 October 2009 (UTC)
- Wonderful!! Welcome to the WE Family. Lets know how we may be of assistance in this great journey. ~~Cheers. --Victor P. K. Mensah 17:01, 2 November 2009 (UTC)
- Congratulations Georges, you have been certified WikiApprentice 2! --Gladys Gahona C. 18:36, 2 November 2009 (UTC)
Welcome to eL4C31
- Hello and welcome to eL4C31, a free online Learning4Content wiki skills workshop.
- You may wish to check the schedule of the workshop, introduce yourself, and check the list of participants.
- Whenever you have the time, click on each of the above links and/or start ahead of time with the Pre-Work and Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop :-)
- Your facilitators: