|Blog:||Life Long Learning|
- 1 My Profile
- 2 My Interests
- 2.1 Professional
- 2.2 Personal
- 2.3 Experience With WE
- 2.4 My Wiki Projects
- 2.5 Feedback and notes from my WikiNeighbours
- 2.6 My Sandbox
- 2.7 Which country has visited my page
- 2.8 Learning4Content Courses I participated in
This is Shijna from Kerala,India.Working as an online tutor for math in higher grade students. I have completed my bachelors of science in math and education . I have been working as an online tutor since 2008 . Now this is the third year in this field .I have learned lot of things and met differnet people around the world .
Started my career as an online tutor for math in Learning Scholars.
After that I am working in Tutorvista.
Experience With WE
My Wiki Projects
I wish to do a project in math as part of free content in wikieducator as my contribution.If anyone interested in joining this project please contact me
Feedback and notes from my WikiNeighbours
- Hi Shijna, how you are well. Do let us know what is the progress of your Math Project as free OER content you intend to develop for Wikieducator. --R C Sharma, PhD 16:13, 1 November 2010 (UTC)
- Hi Shijna, pl update your page. You would like to add some photo of your work. Best wishes,--R C Sharma, PhD 17:54, 30 October 2010 (UTC)
(: Hi Shijna, You are very welcome to this eL4C46 Online workshop. Patricia and me are your facilitators and will help you in develop your page. Enjoy this workshop and donot hesitate to ask for help. You can leave a message on Patricia's page or my page. Warm Wishes.--Ramesh Sharma 04:08 21 October 2010 (UTC))
- Dear Shijna, Welcome to WikiEducator. I am one of the facilitators. Glad you are taking advantage of this wonderful learning opportunity. Great start on your userpage. You are welcome to revise and adapt as you would like....it's your page. If you need any help, feel free to contact me (click on my name at the end of this message to access my userpage where you can leave a note). Your WikiNeighbor, --Alison Snieckus 00:29, 25 July 2010 (UTC)
- Hi Shijna, In response to your note on my page: Thanks, I am happy to help. Your next step is to work on the tasks outlined for [[User:Shijna/Learning4Content/Workshops/eL4C41/Workshop_schedule#Day_4:_Monday.2C_Week_2|Day 4]. In the WikiEducator tutorials, you are on Tutorial 4, Basic text formatting. As you work through the tutorials you will try things out and improve your user page. As for a math-related project, I noticed that you joined the group that works on the Math Glossary. That is the project that I started on as well. It's an excellent place to work on wiki skills, and being that your focus is math, you will also need skill in coding LaTeX. I didn't have LaTeX skill before coming to wikieductor so I had to learn that as well. There are some good how-to pages on Wikieducator as well as on Wikipedia. Hope this helps, and feel free to ask questions as you go. Let me know if you start a Math Glossary definitions page. I'm happy to help you with that, if needed. Happy editing, --Alison Snieckus 21:59, 25 July 2010 (UTC)
- Hi Shijna. In response to your note on my page: I'm not sure what you mean by "What shall I do with the learning contract?" If you are not decided yet on your contribution, write what you are currently considering--doesn't have to be exact--and then sign. Your signature indicates your intention to contribute. You can work out the details of the contribution later. If there is something else that you need help with on this, let me know.
- As for writing in green, I suggest not tackling this yet. It's a bit complicated. Once you have demonstrated the basics, I will be able to explain it easier.
- I noticed that you have a sandbox section, but there is no sandbox subpage yet, on which you can practice editing skills. Did you work through the Create a Sandbox tutorial?
- I'll check back to see how you are doing. Feel free to contact me with further questions. Your WikiNeighbor, --Alison Snieckus 15:32, 26 July 2010 (UTC)
(: Hi, Warm greetings! -- Anil Prasad 16:30, 27 July 2010 (UTC))
- Hi Shijna, Great work on your page...and congrats on being recognized as a top contributor (hope you saw the email that went out to the group). Anil certified you as Wiki Apprentice Level 1. Congrats again. <smile>, --Alison Snieckus 16:34, 27 July 2010 (UTC)
- Dear Shijna, you are making some wonderful contributions in the Math Glossary and Tables and Formulas project. I would like to certify you at Wiki Apprentice Level 2. You have demonstrated some of the requirements, but a few more are needed:internal piped link and adding the required attributes to your image (love your son's drawing :). See the link for the specifics. If you have any questions on this, leave me a note. I'm happy to help. --Alison Snieckus 20:46, 28 July 2010 (UTC)
- Shinja, Your editing skill is really coming along. I certified you as Wiki Apprentice Level 2. Congratulations. I do see that your signature is working everywhere but in the learning contract. Did you try deleting the old signature from this table and then adding your signature using the signature button. (I tried it using my signature button and it works, but I didn't save it cause my signature is not the one you want ;). The other option, given your signature is working in other places, is just to fix the signature -- edit the internal link so that it points to your user page. I'll check back to see how you made out. --Alison Snieckus 12:52, 29 July 2010 (UTC)
- Shijna, you have made your page very inviting and colourful. You must be a gem of a teacher, judging from how hard you try. Keep up the good work. I have a project to practise Wiki skills and spirit: Waste to Wealth. May I invite you to introduce the project to your school too. We can work together and show the world what WE is. http://wikieducator.org/User:Sebastianpanakal Sebastian Panakal.
(: Hi Shijna! Well done! The animations are beautiful.--Vilimaka Foliaki 22:25, 30 July 2010 (UTC))
(: Dear Shijna, So great to see you here again. Welcome back. Good to have you with us. Warm wishes--Patricia Schlicht 19:03, 2 December 2010 (UTC))
- Hi - Looks like you have lots of wiki skills already :) Looking forward to working with you. Have you any skills in particular you want to develop? - Michael ( Mverhaart 09:00, 5 December 2010 (UTC) )
- Hi Shijna! Your page looks great. Looking forward to collaborating and learning from you. Emmanuel Nalumenya 8:00 16 December, 2010.
- Hi Shijna! Thanks. I will go ahead and explore the resources. --Emmanuel Nalumenya 7:38 17 December, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi Shijna! You have really beautiful User page and lot of Wiki skills! Greetings from Finland! --Teromakotero 09:36, 25 December 2010 (UTC)
- Hi Shijna! It's great to have you on WikiEducator.Looking forward to networking with you.Emmanuel Nalumenya 10:04 13 January,2011 (UTC)
- Hi Shijna! Your User page is getting even more beautiful! --Teromakotero 20:36, 13 February 2011 (UTC)
Hi Shijina,thank you for your valuable suggestion.Learn more enjoy more..heartfelt wishes--Shijisubodh 11:20, 19 February 2011 (UTC)
(: Dear Colleague, greetings. Thanks for your inputs to this workshop. The report is available [here]. I will be happy to be of any assistance in future too. With best wishes, --R C Sharma, PhD 20:40, 22 May 2011 (UTC))
(: Hi Shijna, You are very welcome to this eL4C50 Online workshop. Patricia Schlicht, Gita Mathur, Micheal Verhaart and me are your facilitators and will help you in develop your page. Enjoy this workshop and donot hesitate to ask for help. You can either leave a message on our user pages or email us. Warm Wishes.--Ramesh Sharma 21:42, 27 April 2011 (UTC))
Hello Shijna ,
Happy to see you in this workshop also.--Scariatc 15:13, 2 May 2011 (UTC) Hi Shijna ,Your page is worth appreciating. hope to learn something from you.--Veena Dhume 09:52, 7 May 2011 (UTC)Veena Dhume.Template:Thank You Dr. K S Ramakrishnan 16:06, 10 May 2011 (UTC)
(: Hi Shijna, any plans for new project? - --R C Sharma, PhD 12:06, 28 September 2011 (UTC))Hi Shijna, Your user page is excellent . Congrats .please tell me how to color a page & add an image. I am stuck.nothing happens when i follow instructions.Thanks,Veena Dhume.
(: Hello Shijna, we are happy to have you once again in the workshop. Best wishes, --R C Sharma, PhD 17:46, 21 September 2011 (UTC))
I liked the animated gif it is very refreshing.--Ravi limaye 14:13, 22 September 2011 (UTC)
(: Hi Shijna, I highly appreciate your continued interest on eL4C. You can provide support to newbies here. All the best. Warm regards Anil Prasad 18:11, 24 September 2011 (UTC))
(: Hi, you are doing good work, pl keep updating information on your page. Thanks - Ramesh Sharma, PhD 13:22, 1 February 2014 (UTC))
My sandbox Flag counting
Which country has visited my page
Start: August 28, 2010
Learning4Content Courses I participated in
| Facilitators of the free WikiEducator Learning4Content workshop: "Tell me and I'll forget, show me and I may not remember, involve me, and I'll understand"
| Welcome to eL4C48
| Facilitators - eL4C46
WikiEducator Learning4Content and Collaborative Learning: How can you make it work for you?
October 20 - November 3, 2010
| Welcome to eL4C50