Dr. Indira Koneru
|Other roles:||Learning Designer, Open Distance Educator, Library & Information Service Professional|
|Languages:||English, Telugu, Hindi|
My name is Indira. As an eLearning faculty, I manage the eLearning department at IBS India and train professors on eLearning. Earlier served as the volunteer Director, Instructional Technology Department International Professors Project and a volunteer co-facilitator for Moodle for Teachers Beginners workshops at IT4ALL). Gained 7 years of experience in designing, developing and reviewing Self Learning Materials for Icfai & Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University and Corporate training material for Genpact, Hyderabad. Automated KES Polytechnic College library holdings using CDS/ISIS. Doctorate in Open Distance Education; MPhil graduate in Library and Information Science; postgraduate in Library and Information Science and Sociology, postgraduate diploma holder in Business Administration and Industrial Management and graduate in Biology. Life-long learner, keen to update knowledge and upgrade skills in cross-disciplinary domains.
eLearning Manager & Online Course Facilitator, instructional designer; Open Distance Educator, Library & Information Educator & Practitioner.
- Administer Moodle for IBS India
- Train Professors and Moodle Administrators on eLearning
Online Course Facilitator
- Co-facilitator Master Your Moodle: Taming the Beast, EdTech Open, May 15 to May 29, 2015
- Co-facilitator Exploring Open Education and OER, EdTech Open, April 13 - 24, 2015
- Co-facilitator Moodle for Teachers, Integrating Technology for All, Jan 2010 - December 2011
- 3-Day Workshop on Moodle at Icfai University Tripura, May 28-31, 2018
- 1-Day Workshop on OER & Moodle at NIT Warangal PMMMNMTT Induction Training Programme, April 28, 2018
- 2-Day Advanced Workshop on Moodle-enabled eCourse Development University of Hyderabad, 6 - 7 April, 2018
- 2-Day FDP on Moodle at Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, March 15-16, 2018
- 2-Day Workshop on Developing Moodle-enabled Blended Learning Courses at KITS Warangal, March 10-11, 2018
- 2-Day Workshop on Policy cum Concluding Workshop on Technology-Enhanced Learning in Agriculture Education at NAARM, January 24-25, 2018
- 2-Day National Workshop on MOOCs Impact in Enhancing Quality in Higher Education at Maris Stella College, Vijayawada, December 30-31, 2017
- Finding and Organizing OER on a Blog at Refresher Course, December 23, 2017
- 1-Day Workshop on OER and Moodle at NIT Warangal Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission on Teachers and Teaching (PMMMNMTT) Induction Training Programme, December 16, 2017
- CEMCA 4-Day Workshop on eCourse Development Using OER for Quality Learning at University of Hyderabad, December 6-9, 2017
- IIT Bombay 2-Day Training on Developing Courses on Moodle at Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission on Teachers and Teaching (PMMMNMTT) Induction Training Programme, December 1-2, 2017
- COL 5-Day Workshop on Developing Blended Learning Courses, at Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, Nuzvid, Andhra Pradesh, November 14-18, 2017
- Finding, Creating and Sharing OER in Multiple Media, at Duvvuru Ramanamma Women's College Workshop on Utilization of eResources and Networking of Libraries, November 4, 2017
- Finding Open Educational Resources (OER) in Agriculture & Sharing eContent and OER in Moodle Courses, at NAARM Workshop on Web based Educational Content Management, October 7, 2017
- CEMCA 2-Day Workshop on Online facilitation, at Central University Himachal Pradesh, October 3-4, 2017
- Managing eResources in Moodle Courses & Administering eAssessment through Moodle, at Nirma University, Ahmedabad Workshop on Digital Era Tools for Teaching-Learning and Research, September 16, 2017
- Workshop on Developing Blended Learning Courses using Moodle, at RGUKT, Nuzvid, June 5-7, 2017
- Exploring Moodle Functionality for Blended Learning, at VNR Vignana Jyothi Institute of Engineering and Technology, May 26-27, 2017
- CEMCA 3-Day Workshop on Implementation of OER Policy and Development of OER, at Central University Himachal Pradesh, April 19-21, 2017
- Developing SWAYAM-Compliant Courses on Moodle, at E&ICT Academy-NIT Warangal FDP on New Trends and Methodologies in Engineering Education, PVPSIT, April 28-29, 2017
- Workshop on Master Your Moodle, at NIT Trichy, March 22-23, 2017
- Developing and Delivering Interactive Content, at ASCI, e-Learning and Digital Education Workshop, March 21, 2017
- National Workshop on Developing OER-enabled e-Learning Courses Using Moodle, at NIT Warangal, March 18-19, 2017
- National Consultation on OER Policy for Higher Education, organized by CEMCA and MHRD, March 3, 2017
- UGC Sponsored National Workshop on eLearning, eAssessment, Educational Technologies at Dravidian University, February 6-8, 2017
- One-Day Workshop on Understanding, Creating and Sharing Open Educational Resources at VNR Vignana Jyothi Institute of Engineering and Technology, January 19, 2017
- ICAR-short course on Recent Innovations in Educational Technology, at NAARM, December 12, 2016
- Faculty Training on OER and Moodle at ICAR-IARI Training on "Enhance Training and Teaching-Learning Competencies through Innovative Educational Methodologies and Instructional Technologies, December 8, 2016
- Workshop on Finding and Embedding OER in Moodle at 8th IEEE International Conference on Technology for Education (T4E), 2016, IIT Bombay, Mumbai, December 3, 2016
- Workshop on Innovative Approaches to Technology Enhanced Learning at NAARM, Hyderabad, November 24, 2016
- Workshop on Video and Computer Based Educational Materials Production at NAARM, Hyderabad, October 26, 2016
- Workshop on Impact of ICT on Agricultural Education in India at NAARM, Hyderabad, June 8-9, 2016
- Workshop on eLearning Technologies, at Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, June 26-30, 2016
- Faculty FDP on eLearning, at Icfai University Dehradun, Dehradun, March 7-11, 2016
- Introduction to LMS, at NAARM FDP on Educational Technology, Hyderabad, December 15, 2015
- Development of TEL (Technology-enhanced Learning) Courses on Moodle, at NAARM Training on Innovative Approaches to “Technology Enhanced Learning, Hyderabad, November 4, 2015
- Faculty Workshop on Open Educational Resources (OER), at Icfai Academic Wing, Hyderabad, September 14, 2015
- Workshop on Strategies for Adopting Technology Enhanced Learning in Agricultural Education, at NAARM, Hyderabad, August 26 - 27, 2015
- National Workshop on Creation and Establishment of Virtual Classroom & eLearning, at SHIATS, Allahabad, May 5, 2015
- Blended Learning through Moodle - Programme on eLearning and Digital Education, at ASCI, Hyderabad, March 10, 2015
- LMS Practice and Content Hosting - Teaching Competency Enhancement Through Innovative Methods for Faculty of Agricultural Universities at NAARM, Hyderabad,February 26, 2015
- Moodle-enabled eLearning at Maris Stella College Moodle Workshop, Vijayawada, December 29-30, 2014
- Managing Content on Moodle - MDP on Multimedia Digital Content Development, Packaging and Delivery at NAARM, Hyderabad, December 8, 2014
- Introduction to eLearning and Virtual Environment - Foundation Course for SVVU Faculty at College of Veterinary Science, Rajendranagar, December 5, 2014
- Introduction to eLearning and Virtual Environment - Foundation Course for SVVU Faculty at College of Veterinary Science, Rajendranagar, November 19, 2014
- Moodle Training at NAARM FDP on eLearning, October 15 -16, 2014
- Moodle Training - ICAR sponsored Summer School on "Recent Advances in Educational Technology" at NAARM, July 18, 2014
- A-VIEW Weekly Discussions. Moodle-enabled Learning Communities, May 5, 2014.
- NAARMPolicy Workshop on Technology Enhanced Learning in Agricultural Education, March 14-15, 2014]
- APLA National Workshop on Calibre eBook Library Manager at Aravindaksha Group of Institutions, January 19, 2014
- Open Source Software at Knowledge Connect for Empowerment (KCE) One Day Seminar on Open Access:Redefining Access to Knowledge Indian Institute of Management & Commerce, October 27, 2013
- Moodle Training at IIT Bombay, October 21-22, 2013
- Moodle Training at Training on e-Content Development, Centre for Staff Training and Development, Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University, October 17-19, 2013
- Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University Teleconference on Role of Libraries in Information Literacy on Doordarshan Regional Channel, April 21, 2013
- eBooks Library Management at Jubille Hills Public School, Hyderabad, June 6, 2012
- Moodle for Blended Learning at Maris Stella College, Vijayawada, March 20, 2012
- Moodle: Open Source LMS at NIRD, Hyderabad Training Programme on E-Learning Technologies for Rural Development: Trends and Future possibilities, September 7, 2011
Sr. Instructional Designer
- Designed and Developed Corporate Training Modules at Genpact India
Open Distance Educator
Library and Information Practitioner
- Managed Library Resources and Services
- Designed and developed Library Information System
- 10 Day GIAN  Course on Designing and Developing Flipped Classroom e-Learning Instruction for Engineering and Science Education, Organized by NIT Warangal , May 9 - 18, 2016
- Facilitating Online, Organized by CILT, University of Cape Town, October 5 - November 27, 2015
- MOOC on MOOCs, Organized by IIT Kanpur and COL, September 5 - October 3, 2014
- OER-based e-Learning - CEMCA, April 1, 2014 - July 7, 2014
- Authentic eDesign - eLearn Open eCourses
- Certificate Course in Moodle for Teachers - Integrating Technology
- Certificate Course in Instructional Design - SNDT Women’s University
- Certificate Course in E-learning Policies - Asian Development Bank Institute
- International Learning Design Challenge, - London Knowledge Lab, February 10-14, 2014
- Instructional Design for e-Content Development - IIIT-EnhanceEdu, British Council, VJIET, February 21-22, 2013
- National Workshop on A-VIEW, September 14, 2012
- Creating and Integrating SCORM into Moodle - MoodleMeets February 24-29, 2012
- CPD 23 - 23 Things for Professional Development 20 June - October 2011
- Professional Electronic Portfolio - Integrating Technology for All August 18 - September 14, 2010
- A Professional Electronic Portfolio (PEP) is a way for an individual to organize and share information about his or her personal and professional learning experiences. The workshop will provide background information on Professional Electronic Portfolio (PEP) and Personal Learning Environments (PLEs) and help participants develop a PEP.
- WikiEducator Gives Back Online Workshop Learning4Content/Workshops/eL4C41, July 21-August 4, 2010
- WikiEducator Learning4Content/Workshops/Online_schedule/eL4C33 December 14 - 18, 2009
- Workshop on Self-Learning Material Development- Distance Education Council, India
- National Workshop on Design and Development of Digital Libraries - DLIS, Andhra University, October 9-13, 2006
- ACRL Online Seminar on Creating a Comprehensive Plan for Information Literacy - American Library Association, March 27-April 15, 2006
- National Workshop on E-learning Technology Applications in LIS Profession - DLIS, Andhra University, March 2-5, 2005
- National Workshop on Web-publishing & Internet Resources National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD), June 21-26, 2004
- Workshop on Computer Applications in Libraries - Andhra Pradesh Library Association (APLA), January 20-31, 2002
Virtual Conferences / Webinars
- Exploring Moodle Functionality for Managing Open Distance Learning E-Assessments. Turkish Online Journal of Distance Education, 18 (4), 2017, p.129-141.
- Developing H5P-enabled Interactive Videos in Moodle CEMCA Newsletter, Vol. 3 (2), July 2017, p.18-19
- Blended Learning Approach to Business Education, ICTACT Journal on Management Studies, Vol. 1 (4), 2015, p. 167-172
- Learning Designer. CEMCA Newsletter, Vol. 18 (3), July 2014, p.22-23
- ADDIE: Designing Web-enabled Information Literacy Instructional Modules, DESIDOC Journal of Library & Information Technology, Vol. 30 (3), May 2010, p. 23-34
- Designing Information Literacy Modules for Distance Learners in India, Asian Journal of Distance Education , Vol. 7 (2), 2009.
- E-governance: empowering citizens through e-inclusion. ICFAI Journal of Governance, Vol. 2 (3), September 2007, p. 53–68.
- Can e-portfolios enrich distributed learning in India? ICFAI Journal of Higher Education, February 2007.
- Strategic and collaborative approaches for fostering information literacy via an information portal. DESIDOC Bulletin of Information Technology, Vol. 26 (6), p. 3-12. New Delhi: DRDO.
- Integrated library system: selection and design. DESIDOC Bulletin of Information Technology, Vol. 25 (5 &6), pp. 3-9. New Delhi: DRDO.
- Equipping LIS professionals with ICT skills. DLIBCOM, Vol. 3 (6).
- Revamping public library system for equitable access to knowledge: NKC recommendations on libraries. Granthalaya Sarvaswamu. Vijayawada: Andhra Pradesh Library Association.
Conference / Seminar Papers
- Administering MHRD Guidelines-Compliant eAssessments through Moodle. 5th National Conference on E-Learning and E-Learning Technologies. IEEE & C-DAC, Hyderabad, 3-4 August, 2017
- Integrating Open Educational Resources (OER) with Teaching-Learning: Advantages and Challenges. International Multidisciplinary Conference on Education for Future: Issues and Challenges. Osmania University, Hyderabad, 8-9 July 2017
- Promoting Access to OER through Moodle. MoodleMoot India 2016, New Delhi, 6th February, 2016
- Enhancements to IBS Moodle: Attendance through MIS Reports. iMoot15.
- Instructional Proficiencies Required for Imparting Information Literacy. In Proceedings of APLA National Conference on Role of Library Associations in Promoting Information Literacy in the Knowledge Society, Vijayawada, 10-12 April, 2014.
- Using Moodle Capabilities for Rendering Learning Support to Distance Learners. National Seminar on ICT and Future of Distance Education: Opportunities and Challenges. Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad, 27-28th June 2013.
- Moodle-enabled Blended Learning Approach to LIS Education. In Proceedings of IATLIS 2011 Conference on LIS Education, Research and Training (LISERT): Vision 2020. Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, 26-28 November 2011.
- Information Literacy Standards: A guiding framework for Library instruction programmes. In UGC National Seminar Volume on E: Literati: Information Literacy and the Role of College Libraries in Sustaining Lifelong Learning Skills, Hyderabad, 28-29 January, 2010.
- Designing and developing information literacy modules for BRAOU learners. In ICSSR Seminar on Open Distance Education in Andhra Pradesh: Promise, Performance and Potential, Hyderabad, 09-02-2008.
- Equipping public library professionals with ICT skills. In Proceedings of National Conference on Reorientation of Library Services in India, p. 44–51. Vijayawada: Andhra Pradesh Library Association, 2007.
- E-networks for public libraries. In RRLF National Seminar on Development of Public Libraries in India, C.G.S., Hyderabad, 28 Jan 2005–2 February 2005.
- Distributed Learning: Shift To Interactive Library Services. In Proceedings of SIS 2005 Conference on Delivery of Information Services through Distributed Digital Environment. Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam, January 27-29, 2005.
- Public libraries as community resource centres: With special reference to Andhra Pradesh. In RRLF National Seminar on Public Libraries in the Information Society, State Central Library, Hyderabad, India, 15-16 January 2005.
- Library portal: effective information communication. In Proceedings of ILA Golden Jubilee Conference on Knowledge Organization in Digital Environment in Libraries: Introspect and Prospects, 1-4 December 2004, Vadodara, India.
- Collaboration for Professional excellence. In Proceedings of Twenty-first IATLIS National Conference on Partnership of LIS Teachers and Librarians in Professional Development, Nagpur, India, 18-20 November 2004.
- E-Information services through consortia. In IATLIS and ILA National Conference, 22-23 March 2004, Hyderabad, India.
- RFID technology: A revolution in library management. In Proceedings of Second International CALIBER on Road Map to New Generation of Libraries using Emerging Technologies, New Delhi, 11-13 February 2004.
List of Course Material designed and developed for Open Distance Learning Programmes:
- Assessment, Its Types and Feedback
- Assessment Design
- Introduction to OER
- Finding and Adapting OER
- Open Access & OER Policies
- ICFAI University
- Library & Society
- Information Services
- Library Management
- Practicals II: Cataloguing
- Information, Communication & Society
- Information Processing & Retrieval
- Information Processing & Retrieval – Practicals
- Applications of Information Technology
- Management of Library & Information Centers
- Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University
- Introduction to the Internet
- Searching the Internet
- Web Page Creation Basics
My Publications Page on WikiEducator
Here are my professional, research and personal interests.
- Participating in Conferences, Seminars, Training Programs and Workshops
- Social and Professional Networking
- Designing and Developing Online Learning Modules
- Converting Print Modules into Online Modules
- Open content development
- Authoring Journal Articles
My WikiEducator Resources
- Information Literacy
- Dewey Decimal Classification
INFOSEEK, my OER on WikiEducator
Here are the learning objectives defined for my OER INFOSEEK (Information Literacy Modules to be developed on WikiEducator)
|Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Distinguish among the different sources of information
- Analyze information need to identify the keywords
- Use various information access and retrieval tools
- Adopt best search strategy for searching and retrieving relevant information
- Evaluate information retrieved, by adopting quality criteria
- Avoid plagiarism and consume information in an ethical manner, using standard citation styles
- Synthesize new information for sharing knowledge
My Learning 4 Content Workshop Showcase
Here are My Sandbox exhibits
My objective of joining eL4C33 Workshop is to collaborate with National and Global Educators and foster Quality Open Content Movement. I started this workshop thinking that I can fulfill all the workshop requirements easily. But, once I began to follow daily instructions, I found it’s difficult to cope with my office workload and workshop obligations.
As a participant of Moodle Workshop, I experienced how challenging it is for Nellie and Gladys to retain our learning fervor. So, determined to complete all Learning Tasks and Learning Activities required to become a WikiBuddy. Got totally immersed in the Workshop and attained WikiArtisan status, double promotion from Wiki Apprentice. Credit goes to Nellie and Gladys, my workshop facilitators.
|Here is the summary of my learning tasks and activities completed day-wise.
Day 1 - 14 December 20090 was not that hectic. Completed few general tasks:
- Completed newbie survey
- Set my Preferences
- Edited my Infobox
- Signed My Learning Contract, but forgot to mail to facilitators!!!
Day 2- 15 December 2009, started playing with My Sandbox. But, got totally involved and devoted most of my time on practicing in detail each Learning Activity.
- Introduced myself and replied to Gladys and Nellie and captured the syntax from Nellie's UserPage to change font color. But, used different color code.
- Formatted text and experimented various features, viz.,
- bold, italics, bold & italics
- font color and face
- line break
- Bullets & numbers
- Used heading levels
- Created a new page INFOSEEK and experimented the following:
- Font color
- Font face
- Line break
- Creating link to an existing WikiEducator page
- Inserting image (Information Literacy Logo), aligning center
Day 3 - 16 December 2009
- WiZiQ recording was helpful in using syntax for Internal links and External links and piped pages, and also uploading images and other media files.
- Experimented with the syntax Image:file_name|type|location|size|caption
- Aligned images
- Framed images
- Uploaded a pdf file
- Added box Cape Town OED in my Infobox, lots of confusion in using curly braces
Day 4 - 17 December 2009
- Practiced collaborative editing
- Identified recent changes, history (comparing two versions)
- Communicated and interacted
Day 5 - 18 December 2009
- iDevices quite useful for structuring and designing pedagogicaly-sound OERs
- Used Objectives and Summary devices
- Added a sub-page List of Publications
- Joined as WikiEducator Ambassdor at India node and opened a discussion thread in My Talk Page to avoid red mark/link
This is my learning itinerary from WikiApprentice Level 1 to WikiArtisan. Aiming at next level/s !!!
Looking forward to collaborating with WikiEducators, who wish to promote Open Content Movement. If interested, please drop your message here
Seeking comments and suggestions on My WE User Page. Post your feedback here
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
Hi Dr. Indira, I just visited the Main page and learnt about your award.Congratulations!--Godfredabledu 05:26, 23 September 2011 (UTC)
Ms. Indiraji, my hearty congratulations for winning the WE User Page Expo award for the month of September. Actually I wondered why still it is not given to you. Your page is very informative, live and interesting. I wish you all the best.
With Regards K.S.Ramakrishnan, TNOU, Chennai --Dr. K S Ramakrishnan 09:52, 4 September 2011 (UTC)
Ms. Indiraji, I too would like to send a big congratulations on winning the WE User Page Expo September 2011. Kind regards from New Zealand Michael (Verhaart) 23:31, 4 September 2011 (UTC)
Hi Dr Indira.Congratulations!Great effort!This is a moment of joy for all of us on WE ....and a gentle reminder too to keep updating the user page.Your page has always been a great source of inspiration for me.All the best--Khrachss 16:03, 22 September 2011 (UTC)
Madam,I have registered my self foron 24th Dec 09 ('Integrating Technology for Active Life-long Learning (IT4ALL)'Moodle for Teachers (M4T-3): January 4, 2010 - January 31, 2010,Blended Online Learning (BOL): Asynchronous & Synchronous Workshop on Learning to Moodle,but now there is problem in getting enrollment key and futher working this is problem with others also.please help us because we want to join this now.User:Pooja Tyagi
: Dear Indira, You are amazing! I just visited your page. Start to WikiArtisan in just 5 days!!! Hats off. WE are proud of you. Seventh Indian to reach this certification. CHEERS. --Dr. Gita Mathur 07:59, 21 December 2009 (UTC)
(: Indira, you are a model wiki artisan. I am enjoying watching your user page and OER are developing. --Nellie Deutsch 06:54, 21 December 2009 (UTC))
(: Congratulations, Indira. You are now a wiki artisan!!! --Nellie Deutsch 05:48, 18 December 2009 (UTC))
(: Amazing!! How you made all of that in a very short time congratulations!! you deserve the wiki artisan. Warm wishes your friend Rima 10:36, 29 December 2009 (UTC))
(: Madam Indria amazing performance,happy new year Pooja Tyagi)
(: Dear Indira, your page is amazing. You are a very skilled WikiEducator. Welcome to eL4C41. The learning curve never ends, there is always something new to learn. Warm wishes--Patricia Schlicht 04:22, 22 July 2010 (UTC))
(: Hi Indiraji, Good to see you here, You are very welcome to this eL4C41 Online workshop. Warm Wishes. --Ramesh Sharma 18:40 24 July 2010 (UTC))
Very nice to meet you here. WikiEducator is a very warm and comfortable community. (♥) . If there is any way I can help you, please let me know (coloured backgrounds, margins, user pages in multiple languages). Come visit my user page. Also, just to remind you, I put up a new page on which you can practice collaborating, by using your editorial skills included in the tutorial. See: Alternative Teaching methods and add your comments, criticisms, more methods, or reflections. Just try it. Cheers, Phil. --Phil Bartle 10:44, 15 December 2009 (UTC)
(: Hi Doctor, Congratulations! You did us proud. More grease to your elbows.Warm regards. --Florence Uchendu 10:18 4 October 2010 (UTC))
My WikiEducator Workshop Facilitators
Welcome to eL4C33
- Your facilitators:
WikiEducator Gives Back
||The "WikiEducator Gives Back" Online Workshop
||Great opportunity to share ideas and thoughts|
Building capability for educators in building OER the wiki way
July 21, to August 4, 2010
This free wiki workshop is presented online over 10 working days and requires approximately 15 - 20 minutes per day. The course is presented asynchronously -- so you can work at times which fit your own schedule. Join educators around the world who are returning to the core values of sharing knowledge freely.
- LeRoy Hill
- Richard Jones
- Wayne Mackintosh
- J. Randolph Radney
- Patricia Schlicht
- Ramesh Sharma
- Savithri Singh
- Alison Snieckus
- Benjamin Stewart
- Jenni Parker
Moodle for Teachers Workshops
Moodle for Teachers Beginners
Moodle for Teachers Beginners 1
Moodle for Teachers Beginners 1 (M4T-B1) will begin May 1. The 4 week workshop will be asynchronous (on Moodle) and provide the participants with a very basic understanding of Moodle and its layout.
Moodle for Teachers-5
Moodle for Teachers-5 workshop scheduled during May 1-31, 2010, is intended to provide teachers with the necessary knowledge and tools to effectively run a course using Moodle.
Moodle for Teachers - Advanced
Moodle for Teachers Advanced (M4T-A1) is scheduled during April 5-30, 2010. M4T-A1 course aims at providing a space for graduates of M4T to design courses using Moodle tools and test them with peers.
M4T-A1 requires participants to be active at least 10 hours a week on theoretical and practical aspects of online instruction (facilitation) and learning (individually and in teams). M4T-A1 will include asynchronous (via the Moodle) and synchronous (via WiZiQ) components.
WikiEducator Statistics Today
Today is : 19, June 2018
You are watching these stats at 20:04 Hrs.
UTC Time (Coordinated Universal Time)
- 79,844 users
- 24,185 articles
- 38,744 files
- 1,142,071 edits
- 39 administrators
WE/Open Content Resources