Learning contract boiler plate text
Hello Friends! I'm Alfia Mironova an ESL teacher from Russia. I'm very interested in integrating e-technology at the lessons of English.
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
- Hello Alfia and welcome aboard! Please let me know how I can be of help :-) --Gladys Gahona C. 03:42, 21 September 2011 (UTC)
(: Hi Alfia, Greetings! Congratulations for having decided to join eL4C!...and wishing you a very interesting and worthy learning time with the eminent facilitators of our WikiEducator family! Warm regards Anil Prasad 12:32, 24 September 2011 (UTC))
Alejacha 17:48, 28 September 2011 (UTC)
Welcome to eL4C51
- Hello and welcome to eL4C51, a free online Learning4Content wiki skills workshop.
- You may wish to check the schedule of the workshop, introduce yourself, and check the list of participants.
- Whenever you have the time, click on each of the above links and/or start ahead of time with the Pre-Work and Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop :-)
- Your facilitators:
- Great to see you in the tutorial, Alfia, and to see your user page. Do you have any concerns about the quality of educational resources developed using an open authoring approach? If so, what are your concerns? If not, how does an open authoring approach contribute to high quality learning materials?--Phil Bartle 09:19, 19 June 2009 (UTC)
- Hello Alfia. It's great to have you in the EL4C25 Workshop! If I can be of any assistance, let me know.--Rima Aleryani
- Hi, welcome to eLC51.It's great to be on this course with you. Best regards. --Godfredabledu 07:14, 25 September 2011 (UTC)
Learning contract text
||By signing this optional learning contract I will try to complete my training in basic wiki editing skills to achieve the status of a Wikibuddy. In return for this free training opportunity, I will give the gift of knowledge by donating or developing at least one free content resource licensed under a CC-BY-SA or CC-BY license which can be used by myself (and others) on WikiEducator.|
| Brief description of project
|| < Vocabulary excercises>|
| December 15, 2011
|| <Specify the target date for completion --- you choose the date which can be after the completion of this workshop>.|
|| <Login and with the rich text editor click on the "Insert signature" button above: .>|