As part of its self-organization, participants in WikiEducator have created a number of venues for discussion. However, it can be confusing, especially for newcomers, to know exactly where to go to meet and correspond with other participants. Here is a list of places where WikiEducators do or have congregated:
- The most popular discussion venue for the project is our main WikiEducator mailing list -- Join today to keep up to date with what's happening in our community.
- Various Talk pages scattered throughout WikiEducator. (A list of the most useful might be helpful.)
- There's also an IRC channel called #wikieducator available on freenode.net, or you can click on the Web Chat link on the left for a web enabled version, or see: Help on IRC.
Come join the conversation!
Discussion protocols and WE traditions
Over time our community discussion habits and protocols have evolved as follows:
- General discussions or topics that are likely to be of interest to all WikiEducators are posted on the WikiEducator mailing list;
- Discussions relating to the content of a specific page in the wiki are posted on the relevant talk page;
- You can leave personal communications with individual authors on talk page of the user concerned.