|Employer:||Raisoni Group of Institutions|
|Occupation:||Lecturer in Education|
click on the red link, and follow the directions - Can you add a photo? --Nellie Deutsch 09:26, 2 April 2009 (UTC)
(: I'd like to help. Did you upload the photo? Please go into upload file and upload it from your computer. You will find the feature on the navigation bar on the left. --Nellie Deutsch 14:56, 30 January 2009 (UTC) )
TWINKLE TIWARI from Nagpur(Mah), India working as a Lecturer in Education Raisoni Group of Institutions M.Sc. (Physics), M.Ed., NET, M.Phil.(Education)
I'm interested in:
* Educational Research * Using Educational Psychology for solving the students problem
welcome and hope meet you in the discussions. add some pictures to your page.
WikiEducator News & Events
|Introduction to Wikieducator|
Friday, June 5, 2009
15:30 to 16:00 (GMT)
|Check your time||JOIN US|
WiZiQ is an on line live class. Register on WiZiQ.com by clicking on the link. It is Free.
(: Join  in advance, to participate in the online live discussion. You may interact by typing as in chat or get a mic & headphones to talk and a webcam to be seen.--Gita Mathur 09:10, 2 June 2009 (UTC))
Notes from my Wikineighbours
- Great to see you in the tutorial, Twinkle, and to see your user page. Do you have any concerns about the quality of educational resources developed using an open authoring approach? If so, what are your concerns? If not, how does an open authoring approach contribute to high quality learning materials. --Phil Bartle 08:55, 20 June 2009 (UTC)
- Hi Twinkle, I just taught my granddaughte Twinkle Twinkle little star and I discovered your name right after. Now I wonder how you are. I wish you all the best in using wikis and hope to hear from you soon. Best regards--Allison Sarjeant 20:58, 11 June 2009 (UTC)
- Very nice to meet you as a fellow participant in the WikiEd tutorial Please come and look at my user page and sandbox. If you see an area where we can collaborate, let me know, also if I can be of any assistance at all. --Philbartle 04:15, 24 March 2009 (UTC)
Hi Twinkle, I'm your WikiNeighbour. Welcome to the EL4C21 Workshop. You might be interested to meet more Wiki-Colleagues. Visit WikiEducator FAQs. Hi Twinkle! Nice to know you! I'm you're WikiNeighbour from eL4C40 Workshop! --Teromakotero 11:02, 11 June 2010 (UTC)
Please let me know if I can be of any help to you. Gladys Gahona.,
Junior Facilitator. --chela5808 16:54, 21 March 2009 (UTC)
(: Dear Twinkle, I see from the regular emails you sent to me that you are enjoying eL4C40. Now work on this userpage to show what you could learn. Best wishes--Gita Mathur 04:05, 18 June 2010 (UTC))
Welcome to eL4C40
- Hello and welcome to eL4C40, a free online Learning4Content wiki skills workshop.
- You may wish to check the schedule of the workshop, introduce yourself, and check the list of participants.
- Whenever you have the time, click on each of the above links and/or start ahead of time with the Pre-Work and Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop :-)
- Your facilitators: