|Occupation:||Lecturer and Head of department|
|Languages:||English and Kiswahili|
|Today is: 26, May 2022|
Currently the Associate Dean School of Business, the immediate former, Chairman Management Science Department, previously School of business examination coordinator and also departmental Examination Coordinator, management science. Taught and still teaching and examining the following subject Operations Research, Management Mathematics, Electronic Commerce and Business Statistics.
Also successfully supervised M.B.A students in the above fields. Before joining Kenyatta, worked with British American Insurance, Kicher management Consultancy. I also taught with Catholic University of East Africa, I have also written two teaching cases for MBA students, written the following modules for use by open learning students: Information and Communication Technology, System Analysis and Design, Electronic commerce. Graduate of Kenyatta University with a Master of Business Administration (Finance), Bachelor of Arts (Mathematics and Business). A trained case writer. I have research interest in Project Management and Electronic Commerce. Been involved in several consultancy, the most recent being investment survey funded by UNIDO through Kenyatta University. Team leader of a project funded by development of online EMBA a project, funded by Partnership of Higher Education ETI at Kenyatta University. I have served in several committees under different capacities within the university. Served also as a Board Member of several schools.
I am a lecturer by profession, i have been teaching at the university for the last 8 years, before that i briefly worked in the insurance industry.
I hold a bachelor of arts degree majoring in business studies and minor in mathematics from Kenyatta University, i also hold an MBA( Finance option) from the same university. Currently i am pursuing a PhD in Business.
To see people prosper and exploit their potential
My research interest is in entrepreneurship and project management
KENYATTA UNIVERSITY HOME PAGE- Sandbox
My wiki projects
- I registered for eL4C44, a Learning4Content workshop to learn wiki skills.
- I am now registerd for eL4C50 Workshop home page]], from April 27-May 11, 2011.
My optional community service (learning contract) project
||By signing this optional learning contract I will try to complete my training in basic wiki editing skills to achieve the status of a Wikibuddy. In return for this free training opportunity, I will give the gift of knowledge by donating or developing at least one free content resource licensed under a CC-BY-SA or CC-BY license which can be used by myself (and others) on WikiEducator.|
| Brief description of project
|| <develop a page where entrepreneurs can share information, especially the availability of various markets for their products both locally and internationally, the idea may change or refines, along the way>|
| Target date for completion
|| <june 2011'>.|
|| <Login and with the rich text editor click on the "Insert signature" button above: .>|
Feedback and notes from my WikiNeighbours
(: Dear Colleague, greetings. Thanks for your inputs to this workshop. The report is available [here]. I will be happy to be of any assistance in future too. With best wishes, --R C Sharma, PhD 20:43, 22 May 2011 (UTC))
Was it not a wonderful experience to participate in the 10 day workshop? Did you follow all the classes? Did you finish all the assignments? Do keep in touch.
--NIMS Mrs. Nirmala Parameswaran) 17:23, 10 May 2011 (UTC)
Mrs Nirmala Parameswaran.==
(: Hi Paul, You are very welcome to this eL4C50 Online workshop too. Patricia Schlicht, Gita Mathur, Micheal Verhaart and me are your facilitators and will help you in develop your page. Enjoy this workshop and donot hesitate to ask for help. You can either leave a message on our user pages or email us. Warm Wishes.--Ramesh Sharma 21:42, 27 April 2011 (UTC))
- Dear Paul, it is nice to see you are enriching your userpage. Keep it up. All the best, --Ramesh Sharma, PhD 16:09, 10 February 2011 (UTC)
- Dear Friend, please continue with your practice on how to manipulate the placement, size and using captions for your images in your sandbox. To understand how to do it, read this Tutorial 6 on images. All the best, --Ramesh Sharma, PhD 15:44, 10 February 2011 (UTC)
(: Dear Paul, You are very welcome to this eL4C44 Online workshop. I am your facilitator and will help you in developing your page. Enjoy this workshop. If, while adding information to your page, you face any problem, please, do not hesitate to ask for help. You can leave a message on my page. You can also contact me through my email. Warm Wishes.--R C Sharma, PhD 18:02, 1 February 2011 (UTC))
- Welcome to eL4C44 - the IPYET orientation programme. Enjoy every moment of the programme and let Ramesh, Brian, or me know if you need any assistance. Cheers!! --Victor P. K. Mensah, Your Training Coordinator
- Welcome back, Paul. Glad you are taking us up on another learning experience. Even we as the facilitators learn something new every time, so we comment you for doing this. Looking forward to seeing you in this course. Feel free to ask either Ramesh or I for help. Warm wishes, --Patricia Schlicht 20:49, 7 April 2011 (UTC)
- Dr. K S Ramakrishnan 16:16, 10 May 2011 (UTC)
- Add note here
Welcome to eL4C50
- Hello and welcome to eL4C50, a free online Learning4Content wiki skills workshop.
- You may wish to check the schedule of the workshop, introduce yourself, and check the list of participants.
- Whenever you have the time, click on each of the above links and/or start ahead of time with the Pre-Work and Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop :-)
- Your facilitators:
Facilitators - eL4C44
- IPYET OER Training Programme in Facilitating Online Learning4Content Workshop (January 31 - February 11, 2011)
- The facilitators:
Victor P. K. Mensah
L4C Lead Facilitator