27, September 2022
Acquire Global Knowledge Through Distance Learning.
WELCOME TO WIKIEDUCATOR
That is what learning is.U suddenly understand something you've understood all ur life, but in a new way.
DATS MY PROFILE!!!
- I am Dr.Rishu Chaujar from Engineering Physics, Dept of Applied Physics, Delhi Technological University (Formerly Delhi College of Engineering).....
- I have just stepped into the social cause of learning via Wikieducator........
- I wanted to pursue this workshop to know more about technology....
- And to contribute towards the Social Cause of Learning....
I did my summer internship in FPGA Design of DS-BPSK Modulator in Defence Electronics Applications Laboratory (DEAL), DRDO, Ministry Of Defence,Dehradun from May 2004-July 2004. I then worked as a Design Engineer in Saora Informatics India Pvt Ltd., Nehru Place, New Delhi from July 2005-Oct 2005 and worked on the design of RSS Reader, Patent Filing etc. Then, I went to the Saora’s Japan (Headquarters) Office for a month for a project submission. I have also customized MODEM design to allow for FPGA/PLD programming via embedded device, implemented through a GUI tool for interfacing with an embedded device. I worked as an Assistant Professor in the Dept.of Electronics at Acharya Narendra Dev College and Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College, University of Delhi from August-2008 to April-2009 and July 2009 to April 2010 respectively.
I had been a visiting faculty in the Department of Electronic Science, University of Delhi South Campus, New Delhi where I had been teaching VHDL, PSPICE and MULTISIM and also have an experience in the Quartus Tools. Presently, I am working as an Assistant Professor in Engineering Physics, Dept. of Applied Physics at Delhi Technological University (Formerly Delhi College of Engineering). Given a chance, I would especially like to contribute to advancements in micro/nanoelectronic devices. I am most impressed by the dramatic reductions in cost and increase in computing power that have been attained over the last two decades and I look forward to being a part of this rapidly advancing field, especially downscaling transistors, investigating new materials and microlithography. I have proposed various novel MOSFET and HEMT structures incorporating Gate Electrode Workfunction Engineering and Gate Dielectric Engineering onto the conventional Recessed Channel structures and have analyzed them theoretically.
Subjects Taught: Advanced Analog Design, PSPICE, MULTISIM and VHDL Lab, IC Technology, Numerical Analysis and FORTRAN,Digital Electronics, Power Electronics, Mathematical Physics, Electronic Circuits Lab and Microprocessor Lab.
- MOSFET-Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor
- HEMT-High Electron Mobility Transistor
- FPGA- Field Programmable Gate Array
<kaltura-widget kalturaid="0sq5axnct4" size="M" align="L" />
<kaltura-widget kalturaid="r1qime6oag" size="M" align="C" />
<kaltura-widget kalturaid="j4xzj6h9bw" size="M" align="R" />
HONOURS AND AWARDS
- Publications : 85 Papers in Various Refereed International and National Journals and Conferences. For bibliographic details, refer PUBLICATION DETAILS
- Paper Presentations in Various International and National Conferences and Workshops. For presentation details, refer ACADEMIC CONTRIBUTIONS
- FULL FELLOWSHIP in International Workshop on Physics of Semiconductor Devices (IWPSD-2007), Mumbai, 2007
- “BEST STUDENT PAPER AWARD” in National Conference on Trends in VLSI and Embedded System, Indian Microelectronics Society, (IMS-2007), Chandigarh, India.
- DU FELLOWSHIPS : Scholarship scheme for academic (2003-2005) excellence at the graduation and post graduation level.
- M.Sc. ELECTRONICS (GOLD MEDALIST), Delhi University (2003-2005)
- SHANTI DEVI BHARGAVA MEMORIAL MEDAL (2006) for excellence in academics in M.Sc. Electronics (2003-2005).
- TALENT APPRECIATION AWARD (2006) for academic excellence in M.Sc. Electronics (2003-2005)
- Got 5th position in B.Sc(H) Electronics, Delhi University.
- Awarded cash prize and Certificate of Merit for securing 1st position in Delhi University, South Campus and the college (Acharya Narendra Dev College) in B.Sc(H)Electronics Part-I ; and 1st position in the college in B.Sc(H)Electronics Part-II and Part-III.
- UGC–NET-JRF (2004) QUALIFIED(Lectureship & Fellowship)
- Worked as UGC–SRF (from December 2007 to July 2008)
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES
- Life Member - Semiconductor Society, India (2010 - Till Date)
- Executive Member – IEEE EDS Delhi Chapter, New Delhi, India (2009 – Till date)
- Member – IEEE Communication Society, USA (2008-Till Date)
- Member - International Association of Engineers, Hong Kong (2008-Till Date)
- Member – IEEE Professional Organization, USA (2009-Till Date)
FEW LINES ON HUMANITY
- 1. LIVE AND LET LIVE !!!!!!!!
- 2. SMILE A LOT, IT COSTS NOTHING !!!!!!!!
- 3. EXCHANGE IDEAS, THOUGHTS FOR GOOD !!!!!!!
- 4. BE GOOD TO OTHERS!!!!!!!!!
Search for more on GOOGLE
FEW EYE OPENING ARTICLES
DISNEYLAND N WAX MUSEUM, JAPAN
Electric Parade, Disneyland, Japan
View from top of Tokyo Tower, Japan
Meeting with George W.Bush
Meeting with Albert Einstein
Horrifying Ride, Disneyland
WASHINGTON N CHICAGO, USA
Christmas Tree Outside White House, Washington
Feel free to provide content and design feedback here!
|| Work in progress, expect frequent changes. Help and feedback is welcome. See discussion page.
Messages from my WikiNeighbours
Warm welcome to the WikiEducator family of educators and learners!
Here at WikiEducator we work together to develop open and free educational content/activity including suitable quality assurance systems for all levels and subjects. Our sustained efforts and unique ways of networking will definitely make us a trusted partner of National Qualifications Frameworks of various countries as well as the evolving Transnational Qualifications Framework
Collaboration is the strength of our community. Therefore don't be shy to ask for learning helps and offer your support <smile>.
Anil Prasad 09:30, 13 April 2009 (UTC)
(: Hi Dr.Rishu, Very happy to see the progress you have made so far. WE has a community certification scheme starting from Apprentice level 1. At the end of this workshop you will be able to gain Apprentice Level 2 or WikiBuddy certification, very easily, based on your performance. We would like to see all of you attain wiki buddy status by the end of this workshop. GO AHEAD! All the best…warm regards…Anil Prasad 16:31, 13 April 2009 (UTC))
You may be planning to add the content you have prepared as part of the learning contract tomorrow. Similarly you are likely to create more pages as you have become a very enthusiastic Wiki Educator by now. Click here for some tips for creating new pages.
Anil Prasad 15:33, 14 April 2009 (UTC)