1. Attended the URSI Conference “International Union of Radio Science” held on 7th -16th December, 2008 at Hyatt Regency, Chicago, Illinois, USA and presented papers entitled “Impact of Multi-Layered Gate Design on Hot Carrier Reliability of Gate Electrode Workfunction Engineered Recessed Channel (GEWE-RC) MOSFET” and “Investigating the Linearity Performance of DMG AlGaN/GaN HEMT for Improved RF Applications”.
2. Attended the ISDRS Conference “International Semiconductor Device Research Symposium” held on 12th-14th December, 2007 at University of Maryland, USA and presented a paper entitled “On-State and Switching Performance Investigation of Sub-50nm L-DUMGAC MOSFET Design for High-Speed Logic Applications”.
3. Attended the IMS Conference 2007 “Trends in VLSI Design and Embedded Systems” held on 17th-18th August, 2007 at Chandigarh and presented a paper entitled “New Concave MOSFET with Transverse Dual Material Gate (T-DMG) in Sub-50nm regime”.
4. Attended the National Conference on Recent Advancements in Microwave Technique and Applications (Microwave-2006) held on 06th-08th October, 2006 at Jaipur and presented a paper entitled “Exploring the Effect of Negative Junction Depth on Electrical Behaviour of Sub-50-Nanometer Concave DMG MOSFET: A Simulation Study”.
5. Attended the National Conference on Mathematical Techniques Emerging Paradigm for Electronics and IT Industries (MATEIT 2006) held at Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College, University of Delhi, New Delhi, India from 24th -26th March 2006 and presented a paper entitled “Design and FPGA realization of Direct Sequence-Spread Spectrum (DS-SS) BPSK Modulator using a Five Stage Gold Code Generator”.
6. Participated in a National Workshop on VLSI Design and Embedded Systems (NWVDES) held at Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani from 24th-26th February, 2006.
7. Attended a short course on “Spice Models for Advanced VLSI Circuit Simulation (SMAVCS)” organized by Department of Electronic Science, University of Delhi South Campus, New Delhi, India form 11th-12th December, 2005.