Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
(: Dear Colleague, greetings. Thanks for your inputs to this workshop. The report is available [here]. I will be happy to be of any assistance in future too. With best wishes, --R C Sharma, PhD 20:57, 22 May 2011 (UTC))
- Hi Hansen, As this workshop is nearing its end now, could you decide on developing at least one free content resource licensed under a CC-BY-SA or CC-BY license which can be used by yourself (and others) on WikiEducator? With best wishes, Ramesh Sharma 16:10, 1 November 2010 (UTC)
- Hi Hansen, Please update the information on it. From the edits it seems you could not work on your pages. Hope you are not facing any difficulty. if so, pl do let us know.--R C Sharma, PhD 18:04, 30 October 2010 (UTC)
(: Hi Mr Elliot, You are very welcome to this eL4C46 Online workshop. Patricia and me are your facilitators and will help you in develop your page. Enjoy this workshop and donot hesitate to ask for help. You can leave a message on Patricia's page or my page. Warm Wishes.--Ramesh Sharma 04:08 21 October 2010 (UTC))
We surely will have more to share: experiences, what worked and what didn't at the e-tutor platform. So, let us get closer. Here is my email. Cordially, Sebastian Panakal My email
- Dear Elliot, As a country fellow of Ramesh and from the same institution, welcome aboard. You will find this training fun and inspiring, once you have wrapped your head around the concept. Feel free to ask any questions you might have. You can post them on the discussion forum of our workshop page or email either Ramesh or I. We are here to help. Warm wishes --Patricia Schlicht 19:59, 26 April 2011 (UTC)
- Hello and welcome to eL4C50, a free online Learning4Content wiki skills workshop.
- You may wish to check the schedule of the workshop, introduce yourself, and check the list of participants.
- Whenever you have the time, click on each of the above links and/or start ahead of time with the Pre-Work and Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop :-)
- Your facilitators:
Facilitators - eL4C46
WikiEducator Learning4Content and Collaborative Learning: How can you make it work for you?
October 20 - November 3, 2010
- The facilitators: