Refer back to the database design work you did in the previous chapter. Choose either your design of a one-to-many or many-to-many relationship. Use this design to create two or more tables.
- Use the "Create Table in Design View..." option from the task panel.
- Once the design view is open, add the fields for your table design. Check the data types match your design.
- If you have identified a Primary Key set this field by right-clicking the leftmost column and select Primary Key.
- If you have no Primary Key add a field of type Integer and set the AutoValue to 'Yes'. This will be the Primary Key.
- Save the table
- Create another table using the same five steps. This second table should be a part of your chosen table relationship requested at the beginning of this activity.
- Once you have the two tables created, open each of them and add some records to each table. If you created some rules try and violate the rules by entering incorrect data.
- Save and close all the open database tables.