L4C Advance Workshop for Community Media
|Work in progress, expect frequent changes. Help and feedback is welcome. See discussion page.|
- 1 Instructions for Using This Page
- 1.1 Step I: Insert Your Signature
- 1.2 Sign Here!!
- 1.3 Step II: Browse the List of Signatures, and Click Users of Interest
- 1.4 Step III: Click on the link below, to return to the Wiki Skills Workshop Content
Instructions for Using This Page
This will help the Facilitator provide feedback on your User Pages. It will also help your colleagues get to know you, and help the Facilitator to give you your WikiApprentice Certification0
Step I: Insert Your Signature
- Insert your Signature under the heading "Sign Here"
- Make sure you are logged into WikiEducator
- Click "Edit" on this page
- Put your cursor directly under the people who have already added their signatures -- the first one should be "nellie muller".
- Then, go up to the horizontal editing bar in the graphical editing box on this page
- Find the Signature Button in the horizontal bar above http://www.wikieducator.org/skins/common/images/button_sig.png - it looks like this!)
- Click on it, and notice how it adds your signature with 4 tilde marks (looks like this ~)
- Enter "Added Signature" to the Summary Box
- Make sure to click Save Page.
(: If you have difficulty doing this, please email the full URL of your WE User Page URL to your L4C Facilitator. For example, the URL of Wikirandy (Randy Fisher's) User Page is: http://www.wikieducator.org/Wikirandy)
- nelliemuller 04:52, 1 November 2008 (UTC) Nellie Deutsch --nelliemuller 05:38, 6 November 2008 (UTC)
--Aracelis Vazquez 22:34, 16 December 2008 (EST)
Step II: Browse the List of Signatures, and Click Users of Interest
- After Saving your signature to this page, click on the signatures that are "blue" ~ this means that they are hyperlinked to other learners' User Pages on WikiEducator.
- Now, you can learn about each other and their OER interests, and network