|| This user was a proud participant of eL4C41.
My Learning4Content course home page Today's date is: Friday December 14 2018
Hiiiiiiiiii, I'm Darsana Joseph,from the astonishing land of beauty-Kerala.I'm a crazy fellow!Since my childhood I was searching that, in what all ways I could be different !.It is that enquiry which took me here.Now my intention is to bring all students of Kerala to this fascinating world of education.At the same time I do realise that it is not an easy task.Because,Here people are not ready to change from conventional ideologies.Hence our team leader Sebastian panakkal,who is the founder of eschool kerala,(Where we belong to) had formulated more & more strategies to fulfill our targets.Yes, we could do it & we are going to do!.
I'm not having a profession yet!But I'm a wiki enthusiasist .
I'm doing my 12th std course in one of the most Fabulous schools in Kerala,Nirmala Higher Secondary School,Aluva.
I want to be an eminent doctor by profession in future.It is the divinity of this profession that had attracted me.Like the most benevolent healer,Dr.Albert Schweitzer,I want to help the needy as well as to make revolutionary changes in the field of medicine .
- I love music.
- I enjoy reading .
- I enjoy quality time
My wiki projects
My new wiki projects
Wiki awareness seminar in my school
| By signing this optional learning contract I will try to complete my training in basic wiki editing skills to achieve the status of a Wikibuddy. In return for this free training opportunity, I will give the gift of knowledge by donating or developing at least one free content resource licensed under a CC-BY-SA or CC-BY license which can be used by myself (and others) on WikiEducator.
| Brief description of project
| To create an OER portal page of my school - Nirmala Higher Secondary School,Aluva.|
| Target date for completion
| --Djoseph 11:17, 10 September 2010 (UTC).|
With My Friends
I am really thankful for your beautiful comment. Yes, I am trying and working hard on my userpage.Yet, I fear I may not get the right message through. Please do let me know if I and when I commit blunders...Ha!!! Ha!!
My love to you and brother and pranams to seniors.
--NIMS Mrs. Nirmala Parameswaran) 16:40, 7 May 2011 (UTC)
Mrs. Nirmala Parameswaran.
- Hello Darsana. Your user page is really coming a long nicely. I would review the requirements to becoming a WikiBuddy! If you have questions, let me know. --Benjamin Stewart 19:55, 20 October 2010 (UTC)
- Dear Darsana, Welcome to WikiEducator. I am one of the workshop facilitators. Glad you are taking advantage of this wonderful learning opportunity. I saw your introduction--wonderful! We added some typical structural elements to your userpage. You are welcome to revise and adapt as you would like....it's your page. If you need any help, feel free to contact me (click on my name at the end of this message to access my userpage where you can leave a note). Your WikiNeighbor,--Alison Snieckus 20:07, 25 July 2010 (UTC)
- Hi Darsana, So good to have a student join us! You are making good progress. I suggest that you continue working through the tutorials and as you continue, practice the skills on your userpage and in your sandbox. I fixed your sandbox link below so that if you click on it you can add text to it and save it as a page. You are welcome to contact me with any questions. <smile>, --Alison Snieckus 19:32, 29 July 2010 (UTC)
- Hi Darsana, The wikieducator page for each skill level lists what you need to do to attain that level. The levels are organized in the same sequence as the skills presented in the tutorials. Here's the page for Wiki Apprentice Level 1. What I recommend is to work through the tutorials, doing each of the suggested activities in your sandbox page. For example, looking at your current work on your user page and sandbox, you need to demonstrate headings for different levels and numbered lists to achieve the first skill level. Also, you can request to be evaluated for the next skill level on this certification request page. Just add your info in at the bottom. Happy editing, --Alison Snieckus 19:59, 4 September 2010 (UTC)
- Congratulations, Darsana. I just certified you as a Wiki Apprentice Level 1. You are well on your way to being a skilled wiki editor. Cheers, --Alison Snieckus 17:21, 12 September 2010 (UTC)
- Congratulations again!. You are now a Wiki Apprentice 2. Great work. When you are ready to be certified WikiBuddy, I suggest that you apply for certification because usually we certify only for levels below our current level and I'm a WikiBuddy. Your page is really coming along. I enjoyed the pictures of you and your friends and look forward to see your portal page develop. If you have questions on anything, don't hesitate to contact me. Your WikiNeighbor, --Alison Snieckus 17:25, 14 September 2010 (UTC)
- Darsana, very good work. Continue and win your wikibuddy status soon.All the best... Cynthia--Agnes 15:25, 24 September 2010 (UTC)
- Dear Darsana, Glad that you have joined WIki at this young stage and made a beautiful page especially the glittering title... All the best Darsana . . Keep up the good work Shijo KD KD Shijo
- Darsana, check the requirements for wikibuddy. U need external, internal links, bulleted lists and a host of other specified outputs. You need to be able to revert a change. Check http://wikieducator.org/WikiMaster/WikiBuddy. I think once all these are seen, Wikibuddy is yours. All the best.Cynthia--Agnes 16:25, 12 October 2010 (UTC)
- Hi Darsana, I am Godfred Kwame Abledu. I lecture in the Department of Applied Mathematics in Koforidua Polytechnic-Ghana. I am very impressed about your work, more especially the beautiful page glittering title on your userpage. Congratulations. How do I get to that stage?Godfred
I am writing your sandbox, because i dont want to mess up any of your other edits. I tried to copy and paste some of the pictures, here like the flower, and the welcome to my workshop etc. But it does not happen. What am I supposed to do?
--NIMS Mrs. Nirmala Parameswaran) 16:16, 9 May 2011 (UTC)
Mrs. Nirmala Parameswaran.