Create a new spreadsheet using the data and information included in the Brief
Ensure that your spreadsheet is the same as the plan you created in the previous unit's assessment.
Before you submit your spreadsheet, use the checklist below to ensure it meets all the requirements:
- Spreadsheet matches the plan
- Correct data has been entered.
- Headings and other important information are enhanced (i.e. bold, italic, underline or other).
- Number formats are appropriate (currency, date etc).
- Column widths, margin sizes, alignment and page breaks are appropriate.
- The worksheet(s) are easily read and the data is clearly labelled.
- Spreadsheet cell functions/formulae have been entered.
- Spreadsheet has been saved with an appropriate name.