Professional eLearning Guidebook
Let us consider the objectives for this chapter.
|The goals of this chapter are to:
- Explore issues related to the evaluation of e-learning and teaching activities.
- Propose a comprehensive plan for the evaluation of e-learning and teaching.
- Contemporary online-learning practices
- Models of course development
- Types of online-learning courses
- Wrap around model
- The integrated model
|* What should an “online-learning course” look like? Give your reasons.
Tell us a story
|* Can you describe the components of an “online-learning course” that you may have developed or seen. Would you consider that an online-learning course? Why?
|* Online course development activity is a team effort which brings together a wide range of expertise.
- These include subject matter experts, instructional designers, learning management systems administrators, web developers, graphics artists, multimedia programmers, audio and video producers, and systems engineers.
- Online courses range from those that are ‘partially online’ to ‘fully online’.