- Hi everyone!
I am interested in creating an open resource for students on learning Mathematics using hands on strategies. If you are also, interested in the same project,feel free to add your ideas here.--Rashkath 04:49, 29 September 2011 (UTC)
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Congratulations||1||22:38, 1 March 2012|
|Hello, It is geat to have you as a wikineighbour||0||12:36, 30 September 2011|
|Maths community||2||10:56, 30 September 2011|
You are doing such good work on WikiEducator. Your user page is very inspiring. All the best to you on receiving the user page expo award for Nov 2011.
Your WikiNeighbour, Alison
I am attempting content on the topic Multimedia. please suggest the following:
- Division of topics and subtopics.
- Topics which can be added and links for content
- How content should be presented?
- Any suggestion to make it better.
Wikieducator is a woderful Authoring platform. Collabration, content sharing, advice is the key. Please help this wikineighbour. The link is Multimedia Course --Ravi limaye 00:13, 30 September 2011 (UTC)
Thanks for joining the maths community. I'd like to get some discussion going about ideas for collaborations which could strengthen the maths offerings on WE. Feel free to post to the discussion page with your ideas.
Glad you are interested in being part of this effort, Alison
- I would be happy to contribute in the Mathematics community. I am interested in creating a resource on hands on Mathematics activities for students of classes 6 to 10.--Rashkath 04:52, 29 September 2011 (UTC)