The objectives of being part of Wikieducator are
- To learn Wiki skills
- To help others to learn Wiki skills
- To make use of wikieducator platform for promotion of Open Educational Resources
- To interact with different people all around the world
Dear Open Educator,
Thanks for your visit. Hope to interact with you in the near future and learn more.
॥ निर्वाण षटकम्॥
- I am not mind, nor intellect, nor ego, nor the reflections of inner self. I am not the five senses. I am beyond that. I am not the ether, nor the earth, nor the fire, nor the wind (i.e. the five elements). I am indeed, That eternal knowing and bliss, Shiva, love and pure consciousness.
- Neither can I be termed as energy (Praana), nor five types of breath (Vaayu), nor the seven material essences (dhaatu), nor the five coverings (panca-kosha).Neither am I the five instruments of elimination, procreation, motion, grasping, or speaking. I am indeed, That eternal knowing and bliss, Shiva, love and pure consciousness.
- I have no hatred or dislike, nor affiliation or liking, nor greed, nor delusion, nor pride or haughtiness, nor feelings of envy or jealousy. I have no duty (dharma), nor any money, nor any desire (refer: kama), nor even liberation (refer: moksha). I am indeed, That eternal knowing and bliss, Shiva, love and pure consciousness.
- I have neither virtue (punya), nor vice (paapa). I do not commit sins or good deeds, nor have happiness or sorrow, pain or pleasure. I do not need mantras, holy places, scriptures, rituals or sacrifices (yajna). I am none of the triad of the observer or one who experiences, the process of observing or experiencing, or any object being observed or experienced. I am indeed, That eternal knowing and bliss, Shiva, love and pure consciousness.
- I do not have fear of death, as I do not have death. I have no separation from my true self, no doubt about my existence, nor have I discrimination on the basis of birth. I have no father or mother, nor did I have a birth. I am not the relative, nor the friend, nor the guru, nor the disciple. I am indeed, That eternal knowing and bliss, Shiva, love and pure consciousness.
- I am all pervasive. I am without any attributes, and without any form. I have neither attachment to the world, nor to liberation. I have no wishes for anything because I am everything, everywhere, every time, always in equilibrium. I am indeed, That eternal knowing and bliss, Shiva, love and pure consciousness.
मनो बुद्ध्यहंकारचित्तानि नाहम् न च श्रोत्र जिह्वे न च घ्राण नेत्रे
न च व्योम भूमिर् न तेजॊ न वायु: चिदानन्द रूप: शिवोऽहम् शिवॊऽहम् ॥
न च प्राण संज्ञो न वै पञ्चवायु: न वा सप्तधातुर् न वा पञ्चकोश:
न वाक्पाणिपादौ न चोपस्थपायू चिदानन्द रूप: शिवोऽहम् शिवॊऽहम् ॥
न मे द्वेष रागौ न मे लोभ मोहौ मदो नैव मे नैव मात्सर्य भाव:
न धर्मो न चार्थो न कामो ना मोक्ष: चिदानन्द रूप: शिवोऽहम् शिवॊऽहम् ॥
न पुण्यं न पापं न सौख्यं न दु:खम् न मन्त्रो न तीर्थं न वेदा: न यज्ञा:
अहं भोजनं नैव भोज्यं न भोक्ता चिदानन्द रूप: शिवोऽहम् शिवॊऽहम् ॥
न मृत्युर् न शंका न मे जातिभेद: पिता नैव मे नैव माता न जन्म
न बन्धुर् न मित्रं गुरुर्नैव शिष्य: चिदानन्द रूप: शिवोऽहम् शिवॊऽहम् ॥
अहं निर्विकल्पॊ निराकार रूपॊ विभुत्वाच्च सर्वत्र सर्वेन्द्रियाणाम्
न चासंगतं नैव मुक्तिर् न मेय: चिदानन्द रूप: शिवोऽहम् शिवॊऽहम् ॥
PRAMOD KUMAR T.K. (22, October 2019 11:58 )
| “Enthusiasm is contagious. Be a carrier.”
- M.Sc(Physics) University of Pune,India
- B.Ed.(Maths,Science) University of Pune,India
- M.A (Distance Education) and PGDDE IGNOU,New Delhi, India
- M.Phil(Distance Education) YCMOU,Nashik, India
- UGC NET in Education qualified
Skills: English typewriting 40 wpm, Programming with Fortran,C,C++,Foxpro and with Microprocessor
- Learner Support Services
- Open Educational Resources
- Physics Education and Philosophy.
- Maha Mahopadhya Datto Waman Potdar Prize for excellence in B.Ed
- Certificate of appreciation from D.A.V .Regional Directorate, Western Region 2004-05
- First Place in Pune District Zone Chess championship in 1990
- Won prizes at different levels in Teaching Aids Competitions
- Listed an innovative Geometrical Instrument for patent by Mumbai Patent Office.
- Design of Vector Addition toy
- Design of Ohm’s Law apparatus
- Design of Model to demonstrate SHM as projection of UCM
- All in one magnetism apparatus
- Innovative use O.H.P.
Research Studies /Projects Handled
- Study of Super conductivity
- Microprocessor based Automatic Solar Tracking System
- Study of Academic Communication with teachers
- Study of Nature of Student Support offered through the Websites of Indian Open Universities
Publication of Articles
- Integration of Maths and Physics at +1 level – IAPT bulletin , May 2005
- Educational Significance of Cass Time Table-Edutracks , January 2006
- Demonstration with difference –NTSC abstracts, 27-30th January 2006.
- Relevance of ISO certification in Educational Institutions-Edutracks ,June 2006
- Democracy in School- Are we prepared ? 14th Sahodaya conference Souvenir 2007.
- Place of teacher in a constructivist approach to learning – Cenbosec Jan-March,2008
- The challenge of objective assessment in the Psychomotor domain –Cenbosec Oct-December 2009
Editing/Co-ordination of Publications
- Co ordinated and Edited CENBOSEC ( CBSE Quarterly Bulletin )
- Co-ordinated and Edited Four Volumes of Revised School Health Manuals of CBSE
- Co-ordinated the Publication of Teachers’ Manual on Life Skills for classes IX-X
- Co-ordinated the translation of 16 Books of the NIOS into Marathi
Started career as lecturer in Physics at J.M.Rathi college of Science, Roha
After teaching Physics for around 12 years in college and Sr. Secondary ,joined CBSE in 2006
Functioned as Assistant Director ( Academic) at NIOS Regional Centre,Pune .Now Joint Director at Central Board of Secondary Education.
Symposia/Seminars- Presentation of Papers/Conduct of workshops
- Presentation on the topic ‘V -add toy ’in the IAPT conference at H.M.V . Jalandhar in 2003.
- Paper on Indian Astrology and scientific temper was selected for National teachers Science Conference at Ujjain in 2004.
- Innovative use of O.H.P at National Science Festival , Mumbai organized by D.A.V centre for creative education in 2005.
- Demonstration on the topic of ‘Observing Nature’ at JNV , Nizampur, Raigad in 2006 .
- Demonstration with a difference – National Teachers science conference at R.I.E , Mysore in 2006.
- Paper on Components of Environmental Education in VIII Std NCERT Mathematics Text book was selected for Presentation in IV National Teachers’ Science Congress at Dehradun in 2007
- Represented CBSE in the World Bank Seminar on ‘Quality in Secondary Education’ at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi
- A.E.P workshops for the Principals and teachers conducted as resource person at Jaipur, Jabalpur and Gwalior in 2009.
- Conducted sessions on ‘Non verbal communication, Life skills and Decision making in the KVS -Primary teachers Orientation Programme held at KV No. 1 ,CRPF camp1 , Ajmer in 2008 and 2009.
- Conducted Session for the Principals of B.S.F Schools in Delhi on CCE in 2010
- Given Presentation on behalf of CBSE at the Conference organised by National Human Rights Commission at Rajbhavan , Mumbai in 2010
- A joint paper entitled 'Resource Based Learning in Open Schooling: A Case of OER Project of NIOS, India' presented in the International Conference on Education for all: Role of Open Schooling during 13-15 March 2013
- Life Member of Indian Association Physics Teachers
- Life Member of Indian Physics Association
- Life Member of Indian Science Congress Association
- Member of FIDE and All India Chess Federation
- Life member of All India Association for Educational Research
Professional Training Received
- Training on Leadership in School Education at IIM, Ahmadabad
- Training for Resource Persons in Physics at DESM , NCERT, Delhi.
- Technical Training on EDUSAT SIT at CIET , New Delhi
- Master trainers programme on Adolescence education by CBSE at Delhi.
- Training on Educational Leadership, NUEPA , New Delhi.
- Management Development Programme by NIOS and Common Wealth of Learning at New Delhi
Academic Programmes /Other Activities Co-ordinated
- Adolescence Education Programme -Training for Teachers and Principals in the states of Rajasthan, M.P., C.G and Gujarat
- Science Exhibition in the states of Rajasthan, M.P., C.G and Gujarat
- Heritage Quiz in the states of Rajasthan, M.P., C.G and Gujarat
- CBSE Sports Competitions in the states of Rajasthan, M.P., C.G and Gujarat
- Teleconferences through SIT of Edusat for Teachers in the states of Rajasthan, M.P., C.G and Gujarat
- Subject Workshops for teachers in the states of Rajasthan, M.P., C.G and Gujarat
- Open Educational Resources Project at National Institute of Open Schooling
Contact: CBSE,17-Rouse Avenue, New Delhi,India