|Occupation:||math teacher and teacher trainer|
|Languages:||Italian and English|
Viralber pageITIS e LST B.Castelli (it's an high school).
See <kaltura-widget kalturaid='tabv6oe19g' size='M' align='R'/> the video
- Degree in Mathematics at the Catholic University of Sacro Cuore in Brescia in 1983
- Master II level in Methods and techniques for the school achieved eTutor in 2008 at the Catholic University of Milan
- I attended Specialization Course Diploma On-Line Experts by new technology-assisted teaching (two years) and I'm preparing my thesis about the wiki
I love tennis and many other sports as swimming and I love also travelling! I love my work: teaching and teaching with tecnology and I like and I'm proud to promote my school.
My passions are web2.0 tools, wiki and the elearning and I like to be update and I like to be in step with the times to try to bridge the gap between my generation of digital immigrants and my students generation of digital natives.My primary current goal is that to try to raise awareness among collegues in my school and my business contacts about the use of technology as an indispensable means for effective communication open for learning.
I like Internet (particulary MSN and Skype) because I can be always in conctac with my beatiful four children studying in different country (Usa; Spain and Germany) and I can share my interests with other interesting and motivated!
I'm a PBworks certified educator
My blog: MATItiS
- MSN: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Skype: viralber;
- FB: VIRGINIA ALBERTI;
- TWITTER: viralber ;
- Linkedin: Virginia Alberti;
- Friend feed: viralber
- email:email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ning:virginia alberti
- I would like to organize a space for Wikieducators in my school such us to create a group of teachers/educators interesting to WEB2.0 tools for education
- I would like to actively participate in various workshops in the community with particular attention on technologies (such as the one on Moodle) but also on disciplinary linguistic thematic (as Storytelling workshop about or Leo) that science. I look forward to the dates of the workshop Math2.0 in october
- I hope to be able to raise both my colleagues at school that some teachers and professor of the Italian online community to which I adhere to pursue the objectives of wikieducator.
Already I sent some emails to inform about the next WE workshop and I wish there 'll be many joins :-0.
- I think that I 'll continue to experiment iDevice Templates
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighboursAlternative Teaching methods and add your comments, criticisms, more methods, or reflections. Just try it. Cheers, Phil. --Phil Bartle 10:44, 15 December 2009 (UTC)
Hi Virginia - Nice to meet you. I am so impressed by your fantastic User page and all your projects! I enjoyed your slideshare presentation about integrating Facebook into education. You have such a vast knowledge of Web 2.0 tools! I feel I have a lot to learn. WikiEducator is a great place to share ideas with fellow educators. Best wishes Janet --Janet Bianchini 07:56, 6 September 2009 (UTC)
(: Hi Virgina. I am truly impressed how fast you have forwarded. Well done. You deserve an upgrade in certification. Well Done and congrats. Warm wishes--Patricia 03:58, 25 September 2009 (UTC))
(: Hi Patricia! :-) thanks very much for the upgrade in certification. I'm very happy to be in conctact with this stimulanting community!!!--Viralber 20:44, 1 October 2009 (UTC))
Welcome to eL4C33
- Hello and welcome to eL4C33, a free online Learning4Content wiki skills workshop.
- You may wish to check the Daily Instructions for the workshop, introduce yourself, and check the list of participants.
- Whenever you have the time, click on each of the above links and/or start ahead of time with the workshop.
- Your facilitators:
Good read. Man, I so wish I could have articles like this almost as good on my site. Your post is well-done. Anyways, just wanted to comment and let you know. God bless =-=