|Employer:||University of the west Indies, St Augustine|
|Country:||Trinidad and Tobago|
Hi everyone, I'm Sharon.
I'm a lecturer at The University of the West Indies, St. Augustine Campus. I work in the English curriculum area.
- The Teaching of Language Arts in the Primary School
- Teaching Children's Literature
- Literature for Children
The teaching of Language Arts
- Reading - adolescent learners
- Children's literature
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
This is Ibrahim from Nigeria.
Its a pleasure being with you on this workshop.
I hope we all have a nice time sharing knowledge.
Greetings! How r u?
Hope you are enjoying the L4C in the company of our versatile and most friendly facilitators. Hope to meet you soon in WE collaborative projects.
Anil Prasad 04:29, 11 February 2010 (UTC)
- Great to see you in the tutorial, Sharon, and to see your user page. Do you have any concerns about the quality of educational resources developed using an open authoring approach? If so, what are your concerns? If not, how does an open authoring approach contribute to high quality learning materials?--Phil Bartle 22:19, 20 June 2009 (UTC)
- Hello. It's great to have you in the EL4C25 Workshop! I look forward to seeing you develop your user page. If I can be of any assistance, let me know.--Rima Aleryani
- Hello Sharon. You are doing a great job! Congratulations. --Gladys Gahona 03:36, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
- Hi, Sharon, My name's Julia, I'm an English teacher from Shanghai, China. Your page is great, I think you have a passion for teaching children. I am interested in literature for Children too! Best Wishes for you! --heyjulia 09:09, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks for your comments Gladys and Julia. I am looking forward to collaborating with my colleagues in education from all over the world. Best wishes to you too! --Sharon Phillip-Peters 01:42, 18 june 2009
- Kiaora Sharon. I hope you develop your use of this wikispace and find it useful - good start. I'm working on one myself. Good luck!! Check my user page for my link with the West Indies.--Robin 08:39, 24 June 2009 (UTC)
- (: Dear Sharon. Good to see you here. Keep working on your user page and you'll soon become a skilled WikiMaster. Warm wishes--Patricia Schlicht 00:41, 11 February 2010 (UTC))
|Copyrighty Law in Education|
Saturday, October 24, 2009
|Check your time||JOIN US|
Welcome to eL4C35
- Hello and welcome to eL4C35, a free online Learning4Content wiki skills workshop.
- You may wish to check the schedule of the workshop, introduce yourself, and check the list of participants.
- Whenever you have the time, click on each of the above links and/or start ahead of time with the Pre-Work and Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop :-)
- Your facilitators: