Today is : 16, December 2019
|Employer:||Acharya Narendra Dev College, University of Delhi|
|Occupation:|| Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics |
I am Dr.Sarita Agarwal(nee Dewan), an Assistant Professor in the Department of Mathematics,Acharya Narendra Dev College,University of Delhi. I am glad to be one of the WikiIndia members. I did B.A (Hons) in Mathematics from I.P. CollegeUniversity of Delhi in 1984. Thereafter I went on to pursue M.A in Mathematics from the same college in the year 1986. I received my doctoral degree in Abstract Algebra under the supervision of Prof.V.N. Dixit and Prof.T. B. Singh from Department of MathematicsUniversity of Delhi in 2000.
I was awarded Senior Research Fellowship byCSIRin 1997.
Research Topic for Doctoral
Green's Equivalence Relations and Quasi-ideals in Ternary semigroup.
List of Publications
- A note on quasi- and bi-ideal in ternary semigroup Internat.J.Math and Math.Sci.Vol.18 No3 (1995) 501-508.
- Minimal quasi-ideal in ternary semigroup Indian.J.Pure.Appl.Math.28(5) 625-632, May (1997).
- Congurence and Green’s equivalence relations on ternary semigroup Communications de la Faculte des Sciences de l universite d Ankara, series Al Mathematics & Statistics Vol. 46 (1997).
- Quasi-relation on ternary semigroupIndian.J.Pure.Appl.Math.28(6) 753-766, June (1997).
- A note on direct- product ring Acta Ciencia. Indica.,Vol.XXXIIM,No.4,1387(2006).
- R-factors in direct- product ring South East Asian Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical sciences ,Vol.4.No.3(2006),pp55-58.
- Ideals in direct-product ring Acta Ciencia. Indica.,Vol.XXXIIM,No.4,1525(2006).
- Two Theorems For Multivalued Condensing Mapping in Wedges Acta Ciencia. Indica.,Vol.XXXIVM,No.3,1513(2008).
- Some applications on ideals in direct-product ring Applied Science Periodical, Volume XI, No.3, August 2009.
- Jordan Ideal in Non-commutative rings Global Journal of Science Frontier Research, Volume10, Issue 4, Version1.0, September2010, pp9-11.
- 0-Minimal Quasi-ideals in Ternary Semigroup IJMS, Vol.11, No.3-4(July-December 2012), pp301-308.
- Homomorphism in Direct-Product Ring Applied Science Periodical, Vol.XIV, No.1, February 2012.
- Ramanujan Inner Product Space-IInternational Journal of Trends in Mathematics and Statistics, Volume3, issue 4, 2014.
- Miserable plight of girl child in India –Published in the book Women: Social Rights.
- Women Education in India –Published in the book Women: Social Rights.
- Mahilayon main AIDS(Hindi) – Published in the book titled AIDS.
- Bachon main AIDS(Hindi) – Published in the book titled AIDS.
Participation in Conferences
1. "A NOTE ON QUASI AND BI-IDEALS IN TERNARY SEMIGROUP” presented in International Conference on Recent Trends in Contemporary Analysis in December, 1990, organized by Department of Mathematics, University of Delhi, Delhi, India
2. “D-CLASSES AND H-CLASSES IN TERNARY SEMIGROUP” presented in International Conference on Harmonic Analysis in October, 1995, organized by Department of Mathematics, University of Delhi, Delhi, India.
3. 1st international conference on Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences on 7th July 2012 in New Delhi, organised by Serials Publications, New Delhi and presented the paper, “0-Minimal quasi-ideals in ternary semigroup”.
4. International Conference on Algebra, Geometry, Analysis and their Applications (ICAGAA-14) (Under UGC programme), November 27-29, 2014, organised by Department of Mathematics, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi, presented the paper. “Solvability of Groups"
5. “Numeral System”, paper presented in “Mini Symposium in Mathematics” organised by the department of Mathematics, Deen Dayal Upadhaya College under the Aegis of DBT Star College Program, Department of Biotechnology, Government of India from 22.02.2019 to 23.02.2019.
6. Participated and given a talk on “Quasi-ideal in Ternary semi group” in the international conference SandGAL2019 held in Cremona, Italy from 10th June 2019 to 13th June 2019.
Acted as Resource Person in the Workshop on Foundation course - "Building Mathematical Ability", organised by UGC-ASC, University of Delhi, held on 15th to 17th July, 2013.
Contribution in the College
In the college, I teach Algebra papers namely Group Theory and Ring Theory to B.Sc(H) Maths II year and B.Sc(H) Maths III year , Mathematics for Life Sciences to B.Sc(P) Life Sciences& Applied Life Sciences I year,Mathematical Methods in Life Sciences to B.Sc (P) Life Sciences & Applied Life Sciences III Year and Probability & Statistics to B.Sc (H) Computer Science II semester and B.Sc(H) Computer Science III semester. Besides that I was the member of the following societies:-
- Proctorial Committee
- Foreign Language Courses
Presently,I am associated with Equal Opportunity Cell and the Sashakt society of the college.
I am proud of
I am proud of getting a space in the prestigiousScientific commons for the paper "A Note on Quasi-and Bi-ideal in Ternary semigroup".
I am glad to be a part of zbmath organisation for the papers “Some applications on ideals in direct-product ring” and “R-factors in direct- product ring”.
I'm interested in:
- OERs and Mathematical Problem
- Networking with educators to share educational resources
You can contact me through my user page.
Earlier the Number Conversion was saved on [http://eduframe.net/andc/maths/Math-Sarita/Sarita%20Lecture.pdf NUMBER CONVERSION] .But the site stopped working so it is uploaded on Wiki-Educator.
The following research paper NUMERAL SYSTEM is submitted to fulfill the requirement towards completion of my Orientation Programme(OR-95)(27th November, 2018 - 24th December, 2018 at CPDHE,University of Delhi,Delhi,India.