|Employer:||Ministry of Education|
Hullo wikibudies, my name is michael kayongo a ugandan national in the teaching proffession. My teaching subjects include technical drawing, metalwork and wood work. My teaching experience is 16years and currently in Gayaza High school, a girls secondary school.
- I was born on 6th May 1969 in Iganga a town located east of a country called Uganda. I am the second born in a family of six.
- I am 5ft 7inches tall, weighing 70kgs, a bit brown in skin color and of course handsome looking. I feel proud about my physical appearance though my sister teases me a lot saying I need to eat a lot of food so that I look more muscular.
- I have lived a single life long enough and now in serious search of a GOD fearing lady for marriage.
- The education system of my country Uganda involves a number of stages which an individual undergoes to graduate in a given area of specialization and they include;-
- one The kindergarten / Nursery stage optional
- two The Primary school stage 7years compulsory
- three The secondary school stage 6years compulsory (4years O-level, 2years A-level)
- four The Tertiary institutions the number of years vary for award of certificates, diplomas and degrees.
- I attended the following schools;-
- one Primary stage
- one Amagoro primary school.
- two Ibula primary school.
- three St. Kizitos primary school.
- two ‘’’Secondary stage’’’
- one ‘’’’’Manjasi’’’’’ high school
- three ‘’’Tertiary institutions’’’
- one‘’’’’Kyambogo Institute Of Teacher Education’’’’’
- two ‘’’’’Makerere University’’’’’
- I am passionate and love doing many things apart from my professional job of teaching the nationals and leaders of tomorrow .
- Attending to church every week end, scouting, community service, travelling, watching soccer, listening to country music are among the things I am pleased to do. I am in deed passionate about people or humanity.
- I happen to have joined the wiki workshop quite accidentally just expecting to broaden my knowledge in computer application. After the first day, my expectations have of course without mincing words, changed.
- Now I expect to contribute towards the well being of society and humanity generally. My wiki site will contain subject matter relevant for both examination and life improvent.
My Workshop EL4C22
Wikieducators are interested in learning about your experiences with the wiki and L4C workshops you have taken. --Nellie Deutsch 10:29, 9 May 2009 (UTC)
FEEDBACK AND NOTES FROM MY WIKI NEIGHBORS
- Good page. Good content. --Phil Bartle 15:44, 25 July 2009 (UTC)
- I am enjoying watching your page develop. Thank you. --Nellie Deutsch 10:30, 9 May 2009 (UTC)
(: Great page ~ welcome to our growing community!Keep it up.I would be pleased to help you.)--Hemrom 09:17, 17 December 2008 (UTC) (: Great page.I am your wikineighbor just next to you in Makerere thanks for attending this workshop.)--Believe 06:04, 14 May 2009 (UTC)