|Other roles:||Training manager|
Colonel Innocent Ncube
I am a University student with UNISA. I study in the field of Education, Training and Development (ETD).
- BEd Senior & Further Education Training
- Qualified registered Assessor
- Matric -with exemption
- Author for Learning materials
High School Education I studied at Nqgalabutho AET School. I hold Matric Certificate with University Endorsement.Currently I am studying education, training and development with UNISA. I am specialising in further education and training. After completing this Bachelor's degree next I will be registering for MBAL, if all go well.
- I like sports, especially horse racing and atheletics.
- I am interested in reading developmental materials such as motivational books.
- For professional develop I am interested in self-development through reading. One of the books that I like most for continuous professional development (CPD) is Covey, S.R. 2004.The 8th Habit, from effectiveness to greatness.
Currently I am learning authorship which is why I joined the Wiki Educators. I have already started writing about education training and development. My areas of interest are:
* Training and development * Assessment and moderation * Teaching and learning integrated with classroom management * Education management and leadership
In addition, I like the CPD because education is a life-long process.
Subject of Interest
In the classroom I am intersted in teaching Mathematics and computers. If I have time I teach Economics and Business studies.
I like friends and Eating out. If I have time I also travel.
My pictures are here
In 2008 I initiated and facilitated a teachers’ training workshop on the following aspects:
* Classroom management, * Integrating technology in the classroom.
This training catered for semi developed schools in the rural areas in Folweni area KZN. Currently I am running workshops on Skills development. One of the interesting topics here is curriculum and materials development.
“No horse gets anywhere until he is harnessed. No steam or gas ever drives anything until it is confined. No Niagara is ever turned into light and power until it is tunnelled. No life ever grows great until it is focused, dedicated [and] disciplined” (Henry Emerson Fosdick cited in Covey, 2004). Being at this workshop has been such a rewarding event.
- To vist the Learning4Content, 35th Online Workshop (Feburary 8-19, 2010) Click here
- To visit South Africa's educator's (OERSouthAfrica) portal click here.
- For help vist My WikiUser guide. Click here. There are resources to help you getting started on WikiEducator.
- To find more instructions on how to Create an institutional OER portal page Click here
- About Contetent development visit here
- For Community needs assessment click here
- About HIV/AIDS visit
- For help: Click here
- Learning strategies guide Click here
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
- All your hard work is certainly paying off Colonel. The page an links etc. look very engaging and dynamic. well done.--Live, laugh, love and allow the blessings to continue..Antonette 04:39, 24 February 2010 (UTC)
- Hi Colonel, Great job you have done here. Keep it up. --Ibrahim Oyekanmi 22:38, 15 February 2010 (GMT +1)
- Congrats on your effort so far. I made some minor corrections (typo errors)--Lornmatt 18:00, 15 February 2010 (UTC)
(: Great progress, Colonel. You are definitely on your way of becoming a skilled WikiMaster. A little tip: When you insert hyperlink, describe them, so you won't have a numbered link on your page, rather the description of what it is. See my WikiMaster link here in this note, when you open the 'edit' tab. Try to use the content of tutorials 2-5, to demonstrate the skills on your page. You have used bullets, but also use numbers, italic etc. Great work so far. Warm wishes--Patricia Schlicht 20:11, 15 February 2010 (UTC)) (: Hi Colonel, Congratualations, you just earned your WikiBuddy status. Well done!! you can be proud of yourself. Warm wishes, --Patricia Schlicht 02:50, 28 February 2010 (UTC))
Welcome to eL4C35
- Hello and welcome to eL4C35, a free online Learning4Content wiki skills workshop.
- You may wish to check the schedule of the workshop, introduce yourself, and check the list of participants.
- Whenever you have the time, click on each of the above links and/or start ahead of time with the Pre-Work and Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop :-)
- Your facilitators: