|Other roles:||HIV and AIDS Peer Educator|
|Languages:||English, Lozi, Tonga, Nyanja and Bemba|
A self driven youth whose goal in life is to become a "Woman of Influence" and a " Development Proffesional" advocating for people centered policies and programmes.
- Nov 2009- to date: ILO -Programme Associate
I am currently assisting the Programming Unit of the ILO Country Office with the development and implementation of Decent Work Country Programmes forMalawi, Mozambique and Zambia.
- March 2008- September 2008 & June 2009- October 2009: ILO- HIV and AIDS Programme Assistant
As an HIV and AIDS Programme Assistant, I was asssting the HIV and AIDS Programme Officer with planning, coordination, directing and control of work going on in the various programme activities of the HIV and AIDS Unit i.e Education and Informal sectors.
- August 2010: Certificate in Project Management - Project Management for Development (PM4DEV)
- 2009: Bachelor of Social Work Degree- University of Zambia
- 2004: Certificate in Social Work- University of Zambia
- 2002: General School Certificate- Libala High School
My interests are in Project/ Programme Management. I wish to follow a career in project/ programme management, focusing on Monitoring and Evaluation of Programmes. It is for this reason that I am doing all I can to acquire both the science and art of project/ programme management so that I am in a better position to design and sucessfully implement projects/programmes that are people centered and sustainable. Furthermore, I am more interested in projects/programmes that focus on building capacities in people, particulary young people and women.
My personal interests include:
- Reading motivational books
- Playing sport e.g basketball.
My wiki projects
--Cheelokopakopa 22:09, 13 September 2010 (UTC)
My optional community service (learning contract) project
||By signing this optional learning contract I will try to complete my training in basic wiki editing skills to achieve the status of a Wikibuddy. In return for this free training opportunity, I will give the gift of knowledge by donating or developing at least one free content resource licensed under a CC-BY-SA or CC-BY license which can be used by myself (and others) on WikiEducator.|
| Brief description of project
|| HIV and AIDS in Market Workplaces|
| Target date for completion
|| 30th September, 2010|
|| <Login and with the rich text editor click on the "Insert signature" button above: .>|
Feedback and notes from my WikiNeighbours
(: Cheelo, please do not change the infobox template. Make changes to your user page instead. If you are not sure, ask! --Benjamin Stewart 12:53, 21 September 2010 (UTC))
- Hello Cheelo! I just wanted to draw your attention to the latest changes to made to the infobox. Know that any changes to this template also changes the user pages of all those who use this same template. Please refrain from changing this template in the future and feel free to contact me if you have questions. It's great to have you in WE! --Benjamin Stewart 11:45, 21 September 2010 (UTC)
(: Dear Cheelo, Welcome to our current eL4C43 WikiEducator Online workshop. Good to have you with us. Hope you will enjoy this workshop. Warm wishes --Ramesh Sharma 15:52, 9 September 2010 (UTC))
- Welcome Cheelo to the wikieducator family. Hope you will enjoy the sessions even as you try to catch up. Cheers!! --Victor P. K. Mensah 18:09, 9 September 2010 (UTC)
- Sorry for adding this note just now, I kept forgetting. Hi Ramesh and Victor, the training is so far great. I am enjoying it, I never thought I would ever come cross a training such as this. Cheers!
Re: Thanks, Cheelo, we are glad that you are enjoying the workshop. All the best!--R C Sharma, PhD
- and we are surely elated to have you here. I am surprises (and i am sure your facilitators are too) that, although you joined late in the workshop, you have exceeded a lot of others in edit count and certification. Wonderful work so far. Keep practicing and you will surely be a wikiMaster very soon. Cheers!! --Victor P. K. Mensah 14:39, 15 September 2010 (UTC)
- Hi Cheelo. I like the way you have edited your page. I could get a few pointers from here.--Ktembo 15:22, 15 September 2010 (UTC)
- Victor, thanks for this motivating note. My dearest Kangwa, please feel free to pick anything you feel useful from my work. My little understanding of WikiEducation is that it is all about "Comparative Advantage".
- Hi Cheelo. I just wanted to leave this note to let you know that I reverted your edits to the User L4C Participant template. I think your intention was to create a way for the template to list your name when it is used. The result of your edits was that all pagesthat display this template listed your user name. That is, your user name displayed on other people's user pages. I'm pretty sure that wasn't your intention. I'm not very handy with templates, so I don't know how to add the user name as a parameter to the template format. Just wanted to let you know of this action. Hoplye you understand. Your WikiNeighbor, --Alison Snieckus 15:14, 17 September 2010 (UTC)
- Hi Alison! I am truly sorry for the inconvience caused, it was not my intention to disturb your template. Still learning Wiki dear neighbor, all I do is try and error. Thanks for the note and for your understanding. Cheelo.
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:RosaQueenElizabeth1ZIXIETTE.jpg<span id="fck_dom_range_temp_1284681984745_42" /><span id="fck_dom_range_temp_1284681984760_151" /> kopa