|Employer:||Commonwealth Youth Programme Regional Center for Africa|
|Other roles:||Psychology student/Psychosocial Counselor|
|Languages:||English, Bemba, Nyanja|
Hello. My name is Kangwa and i hope to achieve what i am here for. cheers. :-).
(: Dear Kangwa, these are steps to edit your infobox and add necessary information to it. Kindly see the steps at http://wikieducator.org/User:Rcsharma/infobox_editing. All the best and looking forward to see your INFOBOX filled with details. --Ramesh Sharma, PhD 14:50, 16 September 2010 (UTC))
I am a project assistant at the Commonwealth Youth Programme for Youth Enterprise and Sustainable Livelihoods.
I have also worked at the International Labor Organization under the Youth Employment project. I was involved in enterprise training. While there we covered 3 workshops, “Benchmarking Tools and Best Practices in Youth Employment” and “International Perspectives in Youth Entrepreneurship Training”. I was involved in the administration and logistics. I took part in the 3rd workshop and attained a certificate in the GET Ahead Training of Trainers (ToT) workshop titled “GET Ahead for Youth in Enterprise”. As the saying goes, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. .. -
I have studied and attained a B.Com (Business and Psychology) at the University of Namibia. While there I volunteered to mentor children at a Youth Camp in Windhoek. I am currently in my final year Bachelor's Degree at the University of Zambia, majoring in Psychology. It is an interesting field.
To aid the youth in reaching their goals and attaining self-actualization, bearing in mind that individuals are unique. This is why my interest is Psychology ...
I love to play chess. I play tennis whenever i get the chance to (which isn't often) but its ok. I read a lot of books. And i do love to socialize. Learning and trying new things keeps me going.
My wiki projects
- I registered for eL4C46, a Learning4Content workshop to learn wiki skills.
- The Thin Line Between Normality and Abnormality
My optional community service (learning contract) project
||By signing this optional learning contract I will try to complete my training in basic wiki editing skills to achieve the status of a Wikibuddy. In return for this free training opportunity, I will give the gift of knowledge by donating or developing at least one free content resource licensed under a CC-BY-SA or CC-BY license which can be used by myself (and others) on WikiEducator.|
| Brief description of project
|| <The Thin Line Between Normality and Abnormality describes or explains the common mistakes people make between madness and normality, and what and how they can be differentiated.>|
| Target date for completion
|| <Target date for completion is 24 January 2011>.|
|| < File:--Kangwa Tembo 16:15, 13 January 2011 (UTC).png.>|
Feedback and notes from my WikiNeighbours
- Dear Friend, please continue with your practice on how to manipulate the placement, size and using captions for your images in your sandbox. To understand how to do it, read this Tutorial 6 on images. All the best, --Ramesh Sharma, PhD 15:44, 10 February 2011 (UTC)
- Hi Kangwa, As this workshop is nearing its end now, could you decide on developing at least one free content resource licensed under a CC-BY-SA or CC-BY license which can be used by yourself (and others) on WikiEducator? With best wishes, Ramesh Sharma 20:10, 1 November 2010 (UTC)
- Dear Kangwa, your page is looking good now. Please keep updating the information on it. Hope you are not facing any difficulty. if so, pl do let us know. Warm Wishes.--Ramesh Sharma 18:15, 30 October 2010 (UTC)
- Dear Kangwa, I salute you for coming back to learn more. Even the facilitators learn something new every day because the learning curve never ends, which keeps it interesting and exciting. Feel free to ask either Ramesh or I for help. Warm wishes--Patricia Schlicht 23:15, 20 October 2010 (UTC)
(: Dear Kangwa, Welcome to our current eL4C43 WikiEducator Online workshop. Good to have you with us. Hope you will enjoy this workshop. Warm wishes --Ramesh Sharma 20:43, 4 September 2010 (UTC))
- Welcome to the Wiki. You have made the right decision to join this wonderful learning opportunity, so feel free to get started at any time. Don't hesitate to ask any questions or post them on the Wiki workshop main page under Wiki discussion, where they will be addressed. Alternatively you can either email me or Gita. Warm wishes--Patricia Schlicht 04:53, 22 July 2010 (UTC)
- Dear Tembo,Bravo for joining the community. I was in Lusaka recently and loved the Shima and.....Welcome aboard--Vkizza 11:15, 24 July 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks guys. It is great to join the current workshop. It is always great to work and discuss with different kinds of people. It really opens your mind to new things and other ideas you may have taken for granted.
Hi Kangwa. You are my partner for today. Howŕe you doing on the programme? This is a good refresher for me.--Lungowe 09:26, 12 November 2010 (UTC)
My sandbox This is where i practice my editing skills
Facilitators - eL4C44
- IPYET OER Training Programme in Facilitating Online Learning4Content Workshop (January 31 - February 11, 2011)
- The facilitators:
Victor P. K. Mensah
L4C Lead Facilitator
Youth Employment is a wide issue and must be understood to be maximized. Read more. The Youth Employment Network