If you find this course useful, in the spirit of "wiki education", please enhance it.
Ideas for Enhancement
- Compose and add links to media files of people speaking the words/ sentences.
- Make illustrations, sound tracks and videos for the course (use only free file formats)
- Make flashcards - here is how to use a flashcard template
- Generally and continually, improve the layout and quality of pages. See File:Hai-ti.odt (close to the original - copy found here).
- Incorporate the answers to exercises: File:Hai-ti-answer-key.odt ("wikify" and check that they still match).
- Incorporate and enhance the glossary/dictionary: File:Hai-ti-glossary.odt ("wikify").
- Make a page of links to the "Grammar Corners" or find some other way to make them easily accessible.
- Fix any cross-referencing issues (e.g. change referrals to pages or pictures in the book to suitably labeled page links).
Add a link to your user page if you would like to connect with people learning/teaching Oshikwanyama (indicate your role):
- Kim Tucker (just starting this community and willing to point people in the right direction on how to enhance the pages - e.g. Learning4Content).